napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Overtrained that wants to recover

zareedee

Hi,
First of all I want to thank you for the wonderful Youtube channel that you have.
I want to ask you about a combination that could help me with my recovery. I've been training naturally for the last 8 years but in the begining of last year (2016) my body started giving up on training and I started to get overtraining injuries gradually untill most of my joints got overtrained. I've been trying rehabing them for the last 10 months but it seems i'm stuck at a place where my joints doesnt fully heal whatever I do. I've been in many healing programs and I got tired of them because they doesn't helping altought I don't have real injury if u can say so. They are just overtraining injuries and all my ligament, cartilage and tissues are fine (I did MRI for the couple of my joints) but my joints feels "old" and they cracking sometimes when i move.
A friend of mine recomended using some steriods stuff to kick the body for healing and get recover since my body doesn't fully recovering from all overtraining. By doing some reaserch I found that Deca or EQ/test/HGH/IGF1 with small dosages could be benifit for me. I want your opinion about what kind of steriods I can use and in what dosages and how long I should use them. I want as small dosage as possible just to heal because I'm not thinking to continue using any drugs after the recovery.

Sorry for my english because I'm not a native english speaker.

absolutely NOT should you use any steroids of any kind... clearly you nor your friend have a clue and your friend is a an asshole for telling you this... i would not associate with him whatsoever because he will get you hurt! you need the sarms healing and recovery stack so you can get REAL healing here and not temporary relief that will ultimately leave you worse off than when you started... hgh is the only thing you listed that is pertinent but i am replacing it with mk677 here that is the next closest thing to hgh at a fraction of the cost... keep in mind 677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

What is your full stats? You are wanting to use steroids for the wrong reasons here, and I wouldn't advise that at all. The healing and recovery sarms stack that Dylan posted is your best bet

Masking injuries is not healing them and would only worsen your condition. AAS enhance protein synthesis NOT healing joints, or building stronger joints. Have you ever seen a bodybuilder with massive knees, or elbows??? Come on bro. You. We'd to rest and recovery as well as lose the thought process over 'overtraining', you're training improperly and not meeting your bodies recovery needs. Over training is a two cent phrase coined by morons who refuse to admit they're going about things incorrectly in an attempt to sound hardcore. 'I over trained my body because I'm so intense', no you don't know wtf your doing is the reality of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely NOT should you use any steroids of any kind... clearly you nor your friend have a clue and your friend is a an asshole for telling you this... i would not associate with him whatsoever because he will get you hurt! you need the sarms healing and recovery stack so you can get REAL healing here and not temporary relief that will ultimately leave you worse off than when you started... hgh is the only thing you listed that is pertinent but i am replacing it with mk677 here that is the next closest thing to hgh at a fraction of the cost... keep in mind 677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Hi Dylan,
Thanks for answering and u r absolutely right about me having no clue about steroid and using it but I'm in situation where I almost tried everything to heal but my joints/muscles doesn't fully heal.
It seems SARMs is the right choose for me since it can help me with my soft tissue and ligaments and healing them but I have little concern about the products that u recommended because it written that they are only for "research purpose" and I don't want to be worried about my health when using them. It says also on one of the product that it can cause Cancer.
I'm wondering also about the shipping and if it possible to ship the products to Scandinavia and if I will get any problems with the customs? The last thing I want is a problem with them.

What is your full stats? You are wanting to use steroids for the wrong reasons here, and I wouldn't advise that at all. The healing and recovery sarms stack that Dylan posted is your best bet

I'm 28 years old and I've been training for the last 8 year until I got injured in the beginning of last year. I'm 178 cm and my weight currently is 71kg (77kg before I get injured) and body fat around 12% but not sure coz I never measured. Like I said before I got tired doing rehab without any progress and didn't knew about SARMs at that time But now It seems the right choose.

If you're overtrained then you need to take a break. I don't understand the mystery to be honest if it's really overtraining. The SARMs stack Dylan provided will definitely help you recover faster and let you push more, but I think you need to let your body rest some.

Ive been at different doctors and reumatolog and all of them said to me that I have athletes injuries. All the blood tests I did, didn't show any sickness or diseas. On the other side I did couple of MRI and ultrasound scan and that didn't show any injury except that my shoulder have tendinitis but the ligemant is fine and not injured.

I'm 28 years old and I've been training for the last 8 year until I got injured in the beginning of last year. I'm 178 cm and my weight currently is 71kg (77kg before I get injured) and body fat around 12% but not sure coz I never measured. Like I said before I got tired doing rehab without any progress and didn't knew about SARMs at that time But now It seems the right choose.
The sarms healing and recovery stack is definitely going to be your best option here. Just make sure you follow the protocol exactly as Dylan laid it out, and you'll be good to go

Hi Dylan,
Thanks for answering and u r absolutely right about me having no clue about steroid and using it but I'm in situation where I almost tried everything to heal but my joints/muscles doesn't fully heal.
It seems SARMs is the right choose for me since it can help me with my soft tissue and ligaments and healing them but I have little concern about the products that u recommended because it written that they are only for "research purpose" and I don't want to be worried about my health when using them. It says also on one of the product that it can cause Cancer.
I'm wondering also about the shipping and if it possible to ship the products to Scandinavia and if I will get any problems with the customs? The last thing I want is a problem with them.
they have to be listed as for research only.. are you really going to act as though i would recommend you something to hurt you? thats nearly insulting to me... you have no clue what you are even talking about... gw-501516 DOES NOT cause cancer and actually showed to help it... you are speaking on things you dont know and thats not a good thing... i would NEVER recommend ANYTHING that would cause problems... people give me a hard time because im so conservative and then you say that... unreal...

sarmsx ships to all scandinavian countries with no problems whatsoever...

they have to be listed as for research only.. are you really going to act as though i would recommend you something to hurt you? thats nearly insulting to me... you have no clue what you are even talking about... gw-501516 DOES NOT cause cancer and actually showed to help it... you are speaking on things you dont know and thats not a good thing... i would NEVER recommend ANYTHING that would cause problems... people give me a hard time because im so conservative and then you say that... unreal...

sarmsx ships to all scandinavian countries with no problems whatsoever...

The last think I want to do is insulting u.. sorry if u consider it insulting. The thing is that I never used these kind of stuff before and become curious about what I'm gonna take so I read the description. I was just making sure if everything is okay with using these (better safe than sorry).
Do u know if the products gonna be stopped in Custom in Sweden if I order them because as I know I can't order "medicine" without any prescription from a doctor.

The last think I want to do is insulting u.. sorry if u consider it insulting. The thing is that I never used these kind of stuff before and become curious about what I'm gonna take so I read the description. I was just making sure if everything is okay with using these (better safe than sorry).
Do u know if the products gonna be stopped in Custom in Sweden if I order them because as I know I can't order "medicine" without any prescription from a doctor.

The whole GW=Cancer thing came from ONE study where they administered it to lab rats at THOUSANDS of times the recommended dose.If you take aspirin or anything else for that matter at 1000x's the recommended dose it will more than likely kill you.All the sarms from Sarmsx are perfectly safe to use.Just stick with the recommended dose.

there will not be any issue whatsoever there.. they ship to all scandinavian countries, as i said, and there are no issues there at all.. . i know about the customs but they know how to send them bro

there will not be any issue whatsoever there.. they ship to all scandinavian countries, as i said, and there are no issues there at all.. . i know about the customs but they know how to send them bro

Good to hear that :), I have one last question. Probably you know that the customs have a tax 25% on products that is import outside of EU and the only way to avoid that is to put the value of the package under 50$ and send it as a gift. I'm wondering if u can fix that because it won't be pleasant to pay the customs around 400$ in each ordering.
Thx alot for ur help

Good to hear that :), I have one last question. Probably you know that the customs have a tax 25% on products that is import outside of EU and the only way to avoid that is to put the value of the package under 50$ and send it as a gift. I'm wondering if u can fix that because it won't be pleasant to pay the customs around 400$ in each ordering.
Thx alot for ur help
they handle this for you as well bro.. you can email them to if you like... [email protected]

The whole GW=Cancer thing came from ONE study where they administered it to lab rats at THOUSANDS of times the recommended dose.If you take aspirin or anything else for that matter at 1000x's the recommended dose it will more than likely kill you.All the sarms from Sarmsx are perfectly safe to use.Just stick with the recommended dose.
X2

I hate when these bullshit "studies" get passed around.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

X2

I hate when these bullshit "studies" get passed around.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
its absurdity... for every fucking study, there's a counter study... anyone can be in charge of a control group and skew it however they want it to go

Top Bottom