napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral winstrol dosing and timing

hello guys I need advice about oral winny 10mg tabs...i will run it at the end of my test cycle for 4weeks,30mg each day and each tab is 10mg...so what is the best timing to take it and does it matter if I split the doses or take 3 tabs at a same time?

hello guys I need advice about oral winny 10mg tabs...i will run it at the end of my test cycle for 4weeks,30mg each day and each tab is 10mg...so what is the best timing to take it and does it matter if I split the doses or take 3 tabs at a same time?

Any time I run orals I prefer split dosing. Take like 20mg in the am and then the other 10mg like 6-8 hours later

I have done bother ways with orals. I prefer to take them all at once just for convenience. Splitting would be optimal though for stable hormone levels. For me, the sweet spot for winny is 50mg. I am interested in your results from 30mg. Please keep us updated.

I have done bother ways with orals. I prefer to take them all at once just for convenience. Splitting would be optimal though for stable hormone levels. For me, the sweet spot for winny is 50mg. I am interested in your results from 30mg. Please keep us updated.

I would agree that it really doesnt make a difference I my opinion whether doses are split or not, but in theory it's supposed to keep blood levels more stable. I also agree 50mg per day is usually the sweet spot for Winstrol, however I'm all for lower doses and glad to see when people run them

the best way to dose it is to split it... do it as rick explained, 20 mg in the a.m and 10 mg in the p.m... the half life is 8 to 9 hours so it is optimal to split...

make sure you have plenty of protection with winstrol... you need cycle support and i would highly recommend MK2866 for the joint paint and other discomfort and GW-501516 as winstrol can really do a number on your cholesterol...

I've used a few different protocols with good results;

A) all @ once in the am
B) 1 hour pre-workout
C) split the dose

May take some trial and error to find your sweets spot.....

yeah ofc dylan i always listen to your advices and get best results,will do that 20mg empty stomach pre workout and 12 hours later another 10mg tab

yeah ofc dylan i always listen to your advices and get best results,will do that 20mg empty stomach pre workout and 12 hours later another 10mg tab

after 4 weeks, see if your feeling good and liking the results... if so, you can extend to six weeks bro

Top Bottom