napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Novice SARM Question

AlB

Hello, I just joined. I'm 45, 6', and 250lbs. I need to cut some serious weight. I've got my workout and diet planned more or less. Being busy, as we all are, I'm looking to maximize my efforts. I think I want to try the SARMS cutting stack (GW & S4?). In your opinions, should I add anything? Can I / should I take a traditional fat burner product in addition to the stack? Thank you for your time.

Welcome brother!
The cut stack is a good place to start. In order to get the best out of the cycle I would add SR9009.
But fist do your due diligence. Follow the link and watch the videos on the compounds.
Then ask any questions you have. (The brothers and sisters here can help with everything you need diet/cycle/work outs....)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8zvwwUsJsP-EdCerLOUnA/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

Then go here and buy what you need. (best source on the net)

https://www.sarmsx.com/

Hello, I just joined. I'm 45, 6', and 250lbs. I need to cut some serious weight. I've got my workout and diet planned more or less. Being busy, as we all are, I'm looking to maximize my efforts. I think I want to try the SARMS cutting stack (GW & S4?). In your opinions, should I add anything? Can I / should I take a traditional fat burner product in addition to the stack? Thank you for your time.
I have the perfect stack for you bro, and that is the right move to go with sarms to help you cut drop bodyfat.

Get this stack and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg pm
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours 6 times per day)

PCT
Clomid 50/25/25/2555
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Please also make sure you have your diet structured properly for your goal. If you need diet help please check out the diet and nutrition sticky at the top of the forum page

I would also add in daily cardio if you haven't already. This stack will take your cardio to a whole new,level

Welcome brother!
The cut stack is a good place to start. In order to get the best out of the cycle I would add SR9009.
But fist do your due diligence. Follow the link and watch the videos on the compounds.
Then ask any questions you have. (The brothers and sisters here can help with everything you need diet/cycle/work outs....)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8zvwwUsJsP-EdCerLOUnA/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

Then go here and buy what you need. (best source on the net)

https://www.sarmsx.com/

Thank you for the welcome and recommendation NJBro!

Be warned the ostarine may significantly elevate your HR and BP. Mine jumped from 50>63 and 70/28 to 80/140.

During my lifts, my HR is hitting cardio levels now.

I have the perfect stack for you bro, and that is the right move to go with sarms to help you cut drop bodyfat.

Get this stack and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg pm
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours 6 times per day)

PCT
Clomid 50/25/25/2555
GW 20mg per day

RickRock, I need some help understanding what you listed above. 1-12 references weeks? Initially I'm only going to be able to do a 8-10 week cycle. What is 1ml equivalent to? Is it a full dropper or are there markings on the dropper that show 1ml? The only liquids I have taken before were tsp or Tbsp. Thanks for the information.

RickRock, I need some help understanding what you listed above. 1-12 references weeks? Initially I'm only going to be able to do a 8-10 week cycle. What is 1ml equivalent to? Is it a full dropper or are there markings on the dropper that show 1ml? The only liquids I have taken before were tsp or Tbsp. Thanks for the information.

You need to get one of the syringes thats graduated in .1ml. They cost like a buck.

For example, my ostarine is marked 12mg dose, so to get 25mg, I get 2 cc (2000ml) of liquid out of the bottle.

I would not use the droppers.

You need to get one of the syringes thats graduated in .1ml. They cost like a buck.

For example, my ostarine is marked 12mg dose, so to get 25mg, I get 2 cc (2000ml) of liquid out of the bottle.

I would not use the droppers.

jp1957, is there a cross contamination issue? Should I get a separate syringe for each product? Thanks.

Be warned the ostarine may significantly elevate your HR and BP. Mine jumped from 50>63 and 70/28 to 80/140.

During my lifts, my HR is hitting cardio levels now.

Ostarine DOES NOT cause this and there is nothing to worry about with use... ITS NON METHYLATED... NOT ONCE HAVE I SEEN ANYONE HAVE ANY SORT OF BLOOD PRESSURE ELEVATION FROM IT WHATSOEVER...

jp1957, is there a cross contamination issue? Should I get a separate syringe for each product? Thanks.

what in the world are you speaking of cross contamination? that makes no sense... you are not getting proper info here whatsoever...

what in the world are you speaking of cross contamination? that makes no sense... you are not getting proper info here whatsoever...

To be clear Dylan, jp1957 did not say anything about cross contamination. He simply recommended using a syringe for easily verifying dosage. I probably over thought it, but I didn't know if there would be an issue using the same syringe in the different bottles. Again, I'm a complete novice with this so I don't want to "assume" anything. Didn't mean to cause any issues.

To be clear Dylan, jp1957 did not say anything about cross contamination. He simply recommended using a syringe for easily verifying dosage. I probably over thought it, but I didn't know if there would be an issue using the same syringe in the different bottles. Again, I'm a complete novice with this so I don't want to "assume" anything. Didn't mean to cause any issues.

there is no issue of cross contamination whatsoever... i also dont want someone saying that ostarine causes increases in blood pressure when that is the furthest thing from the truth... if that was an issue, i assure you, that would be disclosed and a way to protect against it would be advised... all sarms are NON METHYLATED, NON TOXiC and have NO side effects relative to this whatsoever...

UNLESS you are taking pill form which would probably result in elevated blood pressure because it is commonly filled with a pro hormone as well...

there is no issue of cross contamination whatsoever... i also dont want someone saying that ostarine causes increases in blood pressure when that is the furthest thing from the truth... if that was an issue, i assure you, that would be disclosed and a way to protect against it would be advised... all sarms are NON METHYLATED, NON TOXiC and have NO side effects relative to this whatsoever...

UNLESS you are taking pill form which would probably result in elevated blood pressure because it is commonly filled with a pro hormone as well...

Thank you Dylan. Getting ready to order the stack RickRock recommended.

Top Bottom