napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Steroid Cycle i need advice

Tormentor

Hello guys, i need advice, this is going to be my second cycle and my coach prepared this one for me, keep in mind im from Argentina, so i dont have the access to some compounds.
Im Male
Height : 184 cm / 6.03 ft
Weight : 88 Kg / 194 pounds
Body fat: % 15
Years of training: 4 years 6 times a week
I hope i did a good job translating the name of the compounds so you guys can understand.
Im open to any kind of critisism or advice, i havent started the cycle yet, and i wont start until be 100 % sure of doing things right.

First 5 weeks
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 50 mg per week
Trenbolone Acetate 75 mg per week
Stanozolol (oral) 10 mg each tablet, 4 tablets per day

remaining 5 weeks
testosterone cypionate 200 mg per week
testosterone propionate 100mg per week
methandrostenolone (dianabol) (oral) 10 mg each tablet, 3 tablets per day

At the start of the cycle i was told to take tamoxifen 10 mgs per day until the end of the cycle.
In the last 4 weeks of the cycle i should be using 1000 UI of HCG, my coach told me that this isnt a must but i wanna do it. And he wants me to do it as part of the PCT, wich i think he is wrong.
PCT
clomiphene citrate 50 mgs per day
dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) 25 mgs per day

With the cycle i would be taking Thioctic acid 75 - 100 mgs per day and Silymarin 100 mgs per day too as protectors. What do you guys think? Dyllan if you read me i would be glad to read your advice as always with your videos.

Nutrition its not a problem for me i know very well what to eat. Currently using protein powder and creatine monohydrate.
In advance Thank you for your time reading me.

Last edited:
So for the first 5 weeks you are running 0 test? Those doses have to be ED or EOD as well......no way you are running 50mg NPP per week and 75mg Tren A per week. The overall cycle makes no sense to me at all. What are your goals? Honestly, the entire thing is a mess. We can certainly help you fix it but let us know your goals. And fire your coach too!

Welcome to the board.

My first piece of advice would be get rid of your coach immediately.

This cycle is a complete train wreck and anyone who suggested it quite obviously has no clue.

That NPP dose is absurd.

If you can give us your goals we can probably suggest something a lot better.

If you're a hundred ninety four pounds at 15% body fat then I beg to differ that you know what to eat. Unless you just not eating it.

So for the first 5 weeks you are running 0 test? Those doses have to be ED or EOD as well......no way you are running 50mg NPP per week and 75mg Tren A per week. The overall cycle makes no sense to me at all. What are your goals? Honestly, the entire thing is a mess. We can certainly help you fix it but let us know your goals. And fire your coach too!

My coach is an old school bodybuilder, that doesnt mean he knows what is he talking about. Yes, please help me fix the cycle. My goals are just to get leaner and push for that extra size and definition on the muscle. i dont know if im going to be able to compete yet but i want to try.
I guess the dosages are like that since its my second cycle, just to not make it too harsh on me i suppose?
the NPP vial says 250 mgs and the Tren A vial says 375 mgs, and both are 5 ml so i posted the amount per week inyecting 1 cc a week.

Do you think im way too small for the weight and height that i have? My goal and the why of the cycle its in the previous reply.
Thanks for your answer!

You need to drop BF down and get you diet in check... More BF you have on a cycle the greater the risk is to your health... EZ_E said it perfect... get rid of your coach !!!! idiot ...

You need to drop BF down and get you diet in check... More BF you have on a cycle the greater the risk is to your health... EZ_E said it perfect... get rid of your coach !!!! idiot ...

Well thanks for the advice....i can get rid of my coach, now im alone, now what should i do?

Do you mean macros? i was trying to lose some fat, so right now its around 180 g protein 100 g carbs 80 g fats

He means what do you eat in a day;

Meal One: This
Meal Two: This

Be very specific. You should have an exact amount of food pre-determined in each meal. How it's prepared. Etc.

He means what do you eat in a day;

Meal One: This
Meal Two: This

Be very specific. You should have an exact amount of food pre-determined in each meal. How it's prepared. Etc.

Ok

Meal 1: 300 ml milk with 1 scoop whey protein and 100 g avocado, handfull of nuts, seeds, almonds.

Meal 2: 100 g legumes (lentils, beans, peas) 150 g chicken breast, veggies (broccoli, carrot, brussel sprouts, couliflower,etc)

Meal 3: 1 whole egg + 5 egg whites boiled, 120 g of tuna fish plus a salad tomato, arugula, lettuce.

Meal 4 : post training shake 1 scoop of soy protein

Meal 5 : 100g chicken breast or and 100g tempeh, some legumes and veggies, and some white fat free cheese.

something like that for now im cutting carbs only some legumes and lots of veggies.

Last edited:
Ok

Meal 1: 300 ml milk with 1 scoop whey protein and 100 g avocado, handfull of nuts, seeds, almonds.

Meal 2: 100 g legumes (lentils, beans, peas) 150 g chicken breast, veggies (broccoli, carrot, brussel sprouts, couliflower,etc)

Meal 3: 1 whole egg + 5 egg whites boiled, 120 g of tuna fish plus a salad tomato, arugula, lettuce.

Meal 4 : post training shake 1 scoop of soy protein

Meal 5 : 100g chicken breast or and 100g tempeh, some legumes and veggies, and some white fat free cheese.

something like that for now im cutting carbs only some legumes and lots of veggies.

What are your goals here?

What are your goals here?

My goals with this current meal plan its to lose fat, maybe 6-7 pounds. Then i will start the cycle going up with protein and carbs, so i can get more size. Thats why i need help with the compounds i posted before, what should i do? how you will run that cycle or what do you change about it.

My goals with this current meal plan its to lose fat, maybe 6-7 pounds. Then i will start the cycle going up with protein and carbs, so i can get more size. Thats why i need help with the compounds i posted before, what should i do? how you will run that cycle or what do you change about it.
call me crazy bro, but judging by the first page of the thread, you were told to NOT use any steroids right now because you were not in the right condition and to focus on fixing your diet at this time... unless im missing something

You are a ways off from using steroids. I would recommend sarms and getting yoyr diet straight

call me crazy bro, but judging by the first page of the thread, you were told to NOT use any steroids right now because you were not in the right condition and to focus on fixing your diet at this time... unless im missing something

ok i get it now. But someone can point me in the right direction then? what do i need to change? my diet i think its fine and i said before i was planing on to lose more fat before starting anything. But my shape its not bad at all, thats why i dont get it when you guys say im not ready to use. Thanks for your answers guys, helps a lot.

Meal One; scrap all of this and replace it with solid food. The whole meal is fats....good fats, but fats nonetheless

Drop the legumes

Stick to green veggies only

Drop the cheese and the tempeh

yes meal one should definitely be different whether you start with more egg whites or even some oats... get rid of the soy protein as well... cut legumes and cut out the cheese as well.. look to get some more fiber in there, maybe some fat free plain greek yogurt as well....

Top Bottom