napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS - Should I take other sups?

MikeHaynes

Hey guys, I am new to the forum and I am starting to work out again and had some questions regarding SARMS and supplements. I have about a half cycle of "DEMONIZE" left and stacking with "M1A" This should only last me about 12 days (3 pills a day). If I am correct, this is a prohormone which I got really good results from when I took them last year. Now I understand that the prohormone has been banned (to a degree) which is how I found out about SARMS. Anyway, I was going to finish this half cycle of DEMONINZE then start a cycle of SARMS. I was thinking of doing a triple stack of LGD-4033, MK-677 and RAD140.

Would this be a good starting point for me?

Should I take my typical supplements with SARMS?
-Aminos
-Glutamine
-Testosterone Booster (Quantum T am/pm)
-Creatine
-Fish Oil

Sorry if this is a rookie question but I dont want to destroy my liver in the process :)

Thanks for any advice.

you can take whatever supplements you want although why that test booster? definitely stick with the others... thats a great stack to go with...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Thanks for the response Dylan. I figure I would use the test boosters for more of an estrogen blocker. Plus I understand that the half cycle of prohormone decreases testosteone.
Should I go with a different stack of SARMS as a newb or is this stack the way to go? Should I take a break post half cycle of prohormone you think?
Thanks again man

first things first is you need to completely stop using pro hormones... you should not be using orals without test... thats just the most ignorant thing anyone can do... you are perfectly fine to start with this stack that i laid out and you can start it right after your pct after this cycle...

The stack of pro hormones I have is the DEMONIZE and M1A. The M1A is a test to my understanding. Like I said, in have about a 2 week supply left over and got good results last time I used them so I figured I would use what I had and then switch to the SARMS and get off the pro hormones altogether giving the damage they are capable of doing. SARMS certainly sound like the better choice here. I will take a look at the stack you recommended. Your dosage outline is confusing to me only because I am new to the terminology :)
Much appreciated. Thanks again Dylan.

That prohormone is no replacement for actual testosterone in any way, shape, or form

Hey Rick. Thanks for the response. The M1A was the basic stack with DEMONIZE when that shit was hot. I am not an expert which is why I am here. Everyone's opinion is important me. Again, I'm just trying to burn though what I have until I pull the trigger on the SARMS. I will have my Quantum T supps any day. You think that would be a good enough TEST stack for this pro hormone for just 2 weeks before I start the SARMS? Y'all worrying me now on this DEMONIZE and M1A. I didn't have any negative reaction last time I did a cycle but got great results. I went from 150lbs to around 165lbs. Again, I have been reading the negative shit about it which is why I want to go to SARMS. Should I just scrap it until then? I just didn't want to waste it. Played good money for it and saw the benefits. I will be ordering my SARMS stack next week.
Thanks again guys.

Hey Rick. Thanks for the response. The M1A was the basic stack with DEMONIZE when that shit was hot. I am not an expert which is why I am here. Everyone's opinion is important me. Again, I'm just trying to burn though what I have until I pull the trigger on the SARMS. I will have my Quantum T supps any day. You think that would be a good enough TEST stack for this pro hormone for just 2 weeks before I start the SARMS? Y'all worrying me now on this DEMONIZE and M1A. I didn't have any negative reaction last time I did a cycle but got great results. I went from 150lbs to around 165lbs. Again, I have been reading the negative shit about it which is why I want to go to SARMS. Should I just scrap it until then? I just didn't want to waste it. Played good money for it and saw the benefits. I will be ordering my SARMS stack next week.
Thanks again guys.
It's up to you whether you use it or not bro, but I personally would not. A couple weeks isn't the end of the world or anything but you probably would get little to no benefit in that time frame either on top of making recovery harder. Sarms are a good choice, and I'm glad to see you head that direction over prohormones.

Dylan. Sorry for my ignorance here but I wanted to be clear. So You are saying:
Weeks 1-12
- rad140/sr9009/lgd4033
Weeks 9-12
- tongkat ali (I'm unclear what this is)
Weeks 13-16
- Post main Stack do mini pct

When should these be taken?

clomid 50/25/25/25*<--what is it and what does this ratio mean?
gw-501516 20 mg day (not sure what this is and when it should be taken)
mk677 25 mg day ( part of the original stack. Should it be taken daily during weeks 1-12?)

Again, sorry for the newb questions. It's why I'm here :)

Thanks bro. I'm just anxious and ready to jump back in after a year off. Looking for those quick gains of course. Started today and I'm weak as shit....smh. Burned out quick. In time I know. Thanks for the input and advice man. I think I Wil just scrub them and go right to the SARMS.

Dylan. Sorry for my ignorance here but I wanted to be clear. So You are saying:
Weeks 1-12
- rad140/sr9009/lgd4033
Weeks 9-12
- tongkat ali (I'm unclear what this is)
Weeks 13-16
- Post main Stack do mini pct

When should these be taken?

clomid 50/25/25/25*<--what is it and what does this ratio mean?
gw-501516 20 mg day (not sure what this is and when it should be taken)
mk677 25 mg day ( part of the original stack. Should it be taken daily during weeks 1-12?)

Again, sorry for the newb questions. It's why I'm here :)

Tonkat ali is a natural Testosterone Boosters.

Clomid, GW, and MK should be taken on weeks 13-16; they are the mini PCT.

The numbers after clomid mean the mgs you have to take per day per week. For example, on week 13 you have to take 50 mgs of Clomid per day.

You should take 20 mgs per day of GW-501516 during the whole four weeks of the mini PCT.

I don't think you have to take MK677 the whole cycle. You only need to take it during the PCT.

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification JOMEQ!
Makes sense now! Excited to get started.
Thanks again Everyone! Y'alls experience and expertise is of great value for those of us just starting out. GREAT FORUM!
CHEERS!

you can take whatever supplements you want although why that test booster? definitely stick with the others... thats a great stack to go with...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

One more thing gents. Maybe this is for Dylan. He said "keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off"
Is this for a year only during the PCT phase? This is confusing me a bit.
Thanks again.

i dont understand whats so confusing... you run it for a year without coming off? i dont really know how to make that any easier to understand... you run it on any cycle, during any pct and in between cycles... not coming off means staying on??? im sorry , i cant make that any easier

It's confusing because you said run it for entire year without coming off and JOMEQ said he believes you only need to run it during PCT. So which is it? I assumed you were reading the entire thread not just my responses.

It's confusing because you said run it for entire year without coming off and JOMEQ said he believes you only need to run it during PCT. So which is it? I assumed you were reading the entire thread not just my responses.
I didn't read the part where he said that you have to take all year. Just do that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

he does not even know what hes saying bro, thats the issue... i told you exactly how to do it... there is nothing to be confused about...

Top Bottom