napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle causing back and joint pain

Ssuuddssyy

So I’m doing my third cycle while using the same source I’ve always used.

Currently I’m doing a osta, lgd, mk677 and cardarine stack, all of which I’ve taken and done well with except for the osta.

I’m about 4 weeks in and getting crazy back pumps and knee joint pain.

Is it possible that my body just isn’t reacting well to the osta? I’m wondering if I should try a week more without it and see what happens or if I should just ditch the entire cycle and run a pct.

Can your body have that much of an adverse reaction to a compound it’s not used to?

You'd never get joint pain directly from legit sarms. Painful pumps don't come from sarms either. Both sound like a prohormone. What's your source? Doesn't sound legit at all

You'd never get joint pain directly from legit sarms. Painful pumps don't come from sarms either. Both sound like a prohormone. What's your source? Doesn't sound legit at all

Irc, I know I’ve heard bad discussions on them and all but this is my first encounter of a product making me feel like this.

I’ve been reading a lot about how ph products can cause these symptoms too. I was thinking of removing all the compounds except for the cardarine and see what happens.

So far I’ve upped my potassium, taurine and magnesium intake to counter this. Still hurts though. I literally was just limping getting out of my truck a second ago.

Irc, I know I’ve heard bad discussions on them and all but this is my first encounter of a product making me feel like this.

I’ve been reading a lot about how ph products can cause these symptoms too. I was thinking of removing all the compounds except for the cardarine and see what happens.

So far I’ve upped my potassium, taurine and magnesium intake to counter this. Still hurts though. I literally was just limping getting out of my truck a second ago.

Yeah man I'd stop that shit at once. IRC is as bad as it gets. I guarantee that's the issue

irc is the worst fucking place around and i continue to say it over and over and over yet people still seem to want to use them and then come on and complain about issues.. .i dont get it...

I got back pumps while on mk677 and lgd stack. 4g Taurine pre workout resolved the problem rather quickly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I got back pumps while on mk677 and lgd stack. 4g Taurine pre workout resolved the problem rather quickly.

That’s what I started doing as well as adding more potassium and magnesium. Now my joints are hurting which is what’s making me wanting to stop this cycle a month in an run a pct. My knee aches so bad that at breakfast yesterday I had to put my leg up to stop the pain.

Damn, yeah those are some bad sides man. Maybe get some bloodwork done? I'm a newbie at this stuff too but it sounds like your sarms might be the culprit
That’s what I started doing as well as adding more potassium and magnesium. Now my joints are hurting which is what’s making me wanting to stop this cycle a month in an run a pct. My knee aches so bad that at breakfast yesterday I had to put my leg up to stop the pain.

oh crap! I also just finished using mk-677 from irc.bio. I have a post discussing it. I figured it was bunk. Towards the end of my 2 month cycle I thought I tweaked my back after some Deadlift sets (I've never had that issue before) and now I'm wondering if it was related.....

oh crap! I also just finished using mk-677 from irc.bio. I have a post discussing it. I figured it was bunk. Towards the end of my 2 month cycle I thought I tweaked my back after some Deadlift sets (I've never had that issue before) and now I'm wondering if it was related.....

I just watched a video on YouTube of a guy buying osta from 4 different sources and then getting them lab tested. That batch from irc tested only 50% osta,so it was cut with something. Pretty shocking.

I’m ditching full cycle. Only being a month in would you recommend a full 4 week pct? I usually do clomid 40/20/20/20, or should I just do it for a few weeks?
I would bro, especially considering you could have had prohormones based on your sides

Top Bottom