napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help and advice - Military

mikylse

Hey Dylan, I'm in the military and have to do spontaneous piss tests periodically and am looking at doing a cut because I've been getting to bulky and my schedule is so sporadic it's been hard for me maintaining a good diet, sleep and time to hit the gym. But I've got a set schedule and been cutting the diet with watching what I'm eating and kicking up the cardio and gym time. I need your advice on how I can get in some killer strength gains and vascularity and get back in shape but looking Aesthetic too. Like I said I'm in the military so I don't know what I can take to keep me from popping on the piss test because they usually test for recreational drugs as well as pharm like painkillers. I'm almost 24, weigh about 196, 6 ft, and looking to cut and get more muscle hardness. Just more aesthetic overall but need my cardio somewhat..... could really use your help before I do this. Thanks

UA's don't test for Sarms, Aas or ancillaries. You need to work harder on maintaining a good diet and workout program because all the PEDS in the world won't help you unless you have them dialed in.

It's called PT not AAS. If your schedule is so demanding you can't maintain your physical fitness wtf?? You can't be a leader if that's the case. And no I don't mean E6 and below unless you're a team leader. At your height and weight you shouldn't have an ounce of fat. I did 24 years and worked 14-16 hour days easy and still hit the gym. Man the fuck up. Men don't cry... our military men damn sure don't. Own your shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As this thread fills with the vets who actually done this without bitching.

Really dude.

I know that there are way more shit bags than studs, but his request was a diatribe against all that he swore to do. How can you defend the nation when you're not looking the part, or meeting the obligation. This ain't a video game, in combat you run to and out of danger. 'My schedule doesn't allow me...' guess personal time isn't inclusive of the gym, or running extra, or pull ups. As a young pup nobody could out PT me. As an old fart with weary bones I still would refuse to believe I lost a step. Fuck injuries I fucking eat them bitches for brunch. Time??? Look at your scope of duties, look at mine as a leader/dickhead a la dickheads and there's no way he doesn't have time... heart maybe, but time? I lifted stones when out in the middle of bum fucked Egypt on mountain tops in The Stan to workout and he's on station and can't find the time? Look thanks for serving our nation, but seriously can the bullshit excuses and become a fucking Warrior.
A mother fucking WARRIOR. I could probably shit death while you stumble with the selector switch.

Last edited:
you definitely cannot use steroids and need to eliminate that thought from your mind completely... you are too young and FAR FAR too inconsistent... if you dont have discipline and consistency then its pointless.. i can give you a perfect sarms stack for what you want... absolutely but you will never get the results you should with what you have described yourself as doing... you have no concerns whatsoever of sarms showing on any test whatsoever unless you are in the ncaa or getting tested by the wada, which clearly, neither applies to you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I know that there are way more shit bags than studs, but his request was a diatribe against all that he swore to do. How can you defend the nation when you're not looking the part, or meeting the obligation. This ain't a video game, in combat you run to and out of danger. 'My schedule doesn't allow me...' guess personal time isn't inclusive of the gym, or running extra, or pull ups. As a young pup nobody could out PT me. As an old fart with weary bones I still would refuse to believe I lost a step. Fuck injuries I fucking eat them bitches for brunch. Time??? Look at your scope of duties, look at mine as a leader/dickhead a la dickheads and there's no way he doesn't have time... heart maybe, but time? I lifted stones when out in the middle of bum fucked Egypt on mountain tops in The Stan to workout and he's on station and can't find the time? Look thanks for serving our nation, but seriously can the bullshit excuses and become a fucking Warrior.
A mother fucking WARRIOR. I could probably shit death while you stumble with the selector switch.

I love the way you write...

You need to get consistent with your diet bro. It comes down to that more than anything else. Sarms are a great tool to help you, but you need to get the diet right.

I love the way you write...

You know me I evolved ass chewing into an art form. Part of why I retired was this new wave of excuses riddled people and them eventually getting leadership responsibilities and infecting those beneath them. Like an endless wave of stupidity washing away common sense.

I got out in 2014 and the PT test for the Army wasn't that hard 40 push ups, 60 sit-ups and 2 mile run in 16 min. I had guys I couldn't promote because they couldn't pass it now there trying to make it easier with cross fit movements.

Wtf. I don't want to hear it, 12-14 hours, 2 college classes at a time, 3 kids, and a wife...and we make the shit happen daily bro. If you want to be in shape you'll get there. Military isn't easy, the select few of us do it or did it because he we were capable! You don't need gear to help resolve YOUR issue.

Top Bottom