napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Advice

konerbard

Dylan,

I subscribed to your YouTube channel trying to find answers, I feel like the more research I do the more lost I become. I have taken a Deca / Sus Cycle, I’ve taken a Ten E / Sus cycle and I have taken a Ten A (two weeks until the E kicked in), Then E / Sus cycle. With each I have seen many PCTs but none have worked. Its usually it Nolva and Clomit that i take.

After 4 weeks of those two, I tend to lose everything I’ve gained. What would you recommend for a good cycle, the only source I have is RoidSource.me so my resources are limited to whats on there. Money isn’t really an issue, I just want to keep as much as I have worked for in the gym instead of losing it all. I’m 37, 6’0 200lbs, i’m probably in the 12-17% body fat range, been an athlete my whole life and have been doing weight training for 5 years. Is there anything you can help with? Much Appreciated if you can recommend a cycle.

The only side effects I have gotten in the past are hair thinning, acid reflux and the normal night sweats. no mood swings or depression…or deca D.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

have you had any blood work done? im not comfortable recommending anything to you until you have some sort of bloodwork done... also, bro, thats a huge range on body fat.. huge... body fat plays a huge role in recommendations as well... perhaps post a pic... you have literally not ran one pct properly so i would venture to guess your bloodwork is not the best

Top Bottom