napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My First Cycle Advice

DeeLee

I'm 20 years old and I'm a junior college baseball player, and I'm looking into steroids for the upcoming offseason. I'm 6'1" and 185 lbs. I've been weight lifting for 4 years now. My goals are to increase my explosiveness, strength, and power. I'm also looking to get my weight up between 200-210 lbs. My off-season will be roughly 10 weeks, so I'm looking for an 6-8 week cycle. My eating habits are relatively good. I eat healthy, but not all the time. I've been watching your youtube videos, and I'm interested in running a cycle with test, dbol (at beginning of cycle), and winstrol (to clean up cycle). What do you think about this stack? I know both dbol and winstrol are toxic oral steriods. What else do I need to include to help promote good health?

Hey bro, you’re 20 years old and you want to run all of that shit?!
I’m sorry but you’re too young to be running anything at all. You risk causing some serious damage to your endocrine system.

https://youtu.be/1JGvrqErX8g

I'm 20 years old and I'm a junior college baseball player, and I'm looking into steroids for the upcoming offseason. I'm 6'1" and 185 lbs. I've been weight lifting for 4 years now. My goals are to increase my explosiveness, strength, and power. I'm also looking to get my weight up between 200-210 lbs. My off-season will be roughly 10 weeks, so I'm looking for an 6-8 week cycle. My eating habits are relatively good. I eat healthy, but not all the time. I've been watching your youtube videos, and I'm interested in running a cycle with test, dbol (at beginning of cycle), and winstrol (to clean up cycle). What do you think about this stack? I know both dbol and winstrol are toxic oral steriods. What else do I need to include to help promote good health?

I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Top Bottom