napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK 2866 6 Week PCT

ranteder

hey there,

i am 25 and purchased a bottle of liquid Mk 2866, and looking to do a 6 week cycle as my first ever cycle to treat my tendonitis in my forearm. Just doing some research on mk 2866 and there is too many reviews with different opinions and stumbled across your channel which seems to be the most informative.

I'am trying to be safe and use a PCT - i live in Australia so i can get Aromasin 25mg tablets with a prescription, just wondering on what dosage i should take, how long i should take it and if id need nolvadex or any other estrogen blocker.

i'm 5ft9, 80kg probably 14% bf.

Thank-you

just dont even bother... that makes no sense and you dont know what you are doing... sarms do not convert to estrogen... so thats no necessary and 6 weeks is a joke... why even waste your time and money? its a 12 week cycle and you are running half of that... rendering it pointless...

hey there,

i am 25 and purchased a bottle of liquid Mk 2866, and looking to do a 6 week cycle as my first ever cycle to treat my tendonitis in my forearm. Just doing some research on mk 2866 and there is too many reviews with different opinions and stumbled across your channel which seems to be the most informative.

I'am trying to be safe and use a PCT - i live in Australia so i can get Aromasin 25mg tablets with a prescription, just wondering on what dosage i should take, how long i should take it and if id need nolvadex or any other estrogen blocker.

i'm 5ft9, 80kg probably 14% bf.

Thank-you

You don't need an Aromatose inhibitor like aromasin with sarms. Also if you want to run it properly it needs to be 12 weeks. This is how the cycle should look

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom