napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

6 week Ostarine cycle

blahblah091

So I've done my own research but still wanted more advice. I'm 27, 5'9", 180~. Been working out for about 3 years, PR deadlift 425, Squat 380, and bench 255. My lifts have recently been pretty bad and I wanted to try a 6 week cycle of ostarine (15mg), then use the pct in the image I posted. I'm getting my blood work done tomorrow on the 31st, and starting my cycle Monday on the 2nd. After my cycle should I start my pct right after 2-3 days of stopping ostarine? Or should I get a blood test done first to see if I need to take a pct? Also should I only take the suggested use of 2 caps or do people use more than the suggested amount?

IMG_44271.jpgIMG_44281.jpg

When should I get my post blood work done? As soon as I finish my cycle?

How long should I wait until another cycle?

the first product is an on cycle support supplement and the ingredients are extremely underdosed. i wouldn't of paid more than $10 for it to be honest

the 2nd bottle is sarms but man what brand is it? i wouldn't trust anyone except sarms.forsale

how much research have you really done here bro? 15 mg of ostarine is about a female dose and 6 weeks is HALF of a true cycle... where are you getting your information? where are you getting your products as well?

This looks like a few very questionable products sir. I would be quite hesitant on them and I also am not understanding your dosing ideas? As Dylan pointed out, that is quite low for mk2866 and far too short to get what you should from the cycle itself.

If you got those "SARMs" from a supplement store you can count on them being fake. Stick to sarms.forsale

For PCT, if you run Ostarine only, get a bottle of N2Generate ES

6 weeks isn't long enough for optimal results and those products you have are questionable for sure. I recommend S4S for tried and true products.

Top Bottom