napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mixing tren a and test e

Bellringer30

Just a quick question guys I'm doing both tren a and test e on my cycle my question is when it can you mix both together and inject rather than do separately?I have never done that so was just curious to know if you could?thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Mixing tren a and test e

Bellringer30 said:
Just a quick question guys I'm doing both tren a and test e on my cycle my question is when it can you mix both together and inject rather than do separately?I have never done that so was just curious to know if you could?thanks.

Yes that's perfectly fine to do. Since Tren A needs EOD injections, just divide your weekly dose you want to run of Test E into those EOD injections and draw them up in the same syringe as the Tren. So if you wanted like 350mg test per week, you would do 100mg EOD

That's great buddy, thanks very much for your help.I was killing me injecting almost every day for the last couple of weeks.

Re: RE: Re: Mixing tren a and test e

Bellringer30 said:
That's great buddy, thanks very much for your help.I was killing me injecting almost every day for the last couple of weeks.

Yes there's no need to inject every day. Every other day is fine with short esters like acetate or propionate

Wish I had known I could mix the the two together from the start, don't think my backside could handle it anymore (pardon the expression) this defiantly makes life a lot easier.

Why are you mixing a longer ester w a short?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Bellringer30 said:
Wish I had known I could mix the the two together from the start, don't think my backside could handle it anymore (pardon the expression) this defiantly makes life a lot easier.

just look at is as a lesson learned brother... things will get easier for you in this regard moving forward!

DylanGemelli said:
Bellringer30 said:

just look at is as a lesson learned brother... things will get easier for you in this regard moving forward!
So you agree with what rick said Dylan,I can mix the two together and take in one?

Bellringer30 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Bellringer30 said:

So you agree with what rick said Dylan,I can mix the two together and take in one?

of course i do bro... that's a good question as a newbie to this but its a very basic question bro... you can mix as many as you want that will fit in the syringe.. it makes no difference whatsoever

Load everything in the same rig.

Especially with tren. The other oils dilute the tren injection and make getting past tren cough easier. Sameholds true with primo. Primo can be painful so diluting with other oils can bring down the pain.

Bio-Tech said:

Especially with tren. The other oils dilute the tren injection and make getting past tren cough easier. Sameholds true with primo. Primo can be painful so diluting with other oils can bring down the pain.
That's a very good point. You can make potentially painful injections smooth, just by diluting with a smoother oil

I mixed the 2 together for the first time this morning and was such a smooth injection hardly any pain at all and am glad I'm not doing it every day now.

Bio-Tech said:

nice point brother... this is a really strong statement as it is definitely a concept that many would not understand or know about... i have always noticed how smooth the injections are when mixing as opposed to single compound injections... that provides a clear and concise reason without getting too technical... well said!

Mixing is all good. But why mix tren a and test e? They require different injection schedules.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Mixing is all good. But why mix tren a and test e? They require different injection schedules.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Not necessarily. You can pin enth eod also, just break it up.

I did this on my last cycle because I didn't have Tren enth

I guess u could i like to match esters for the saturation

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You can mix those just fine. Just divide your test E dose into EOD injections and dose it that way with the Tren. I've done it before myself, and there's nothing wrong with mixing esters

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

i completely agree that it is definitely not optimal but can be done if need be

Top Bottom