domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lowest amount of time to run NPP

Lowest amount of time to run NPP

Curious about those who have run NPP as I have not. Do you think 8 weeks is enough time to run it at 100mg a week EOD.

Is it worth it? What was your experience with it?

yes, 8 weeks is completely fine on the length.. i wouldnt go less than that but yes, thats just fine... 8-10 weeks is a good range for it...

8-10 weeks I prefer Tren over NPP.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

8 weeks is a prefect amount of time on NPP.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Ok cool that is what I heard. I did not do so well on Tren and will never try again I?m hoping the NPP goes good on 100mg every other day.

I ran NPP for my first blast. 8 weeks at 100mg eod. I put on 14 pounds and kept 12. Will be running it again in about a month. Well worth it!

Good to know man thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    Ok cool that is what I heard. I did not do so well on Tren and will never try again I?m hoping the NPP goes good on 100mg every other day.
    yes, thats an excellent dose of it to go with

So 100mg is considered a conservative dose right? I?m excited to see what happens this will b my first real cycle in over 3 years.

Trying out some new injection spots just did my chest yesterday lats tomorrow and am thinking about traps as also has anyone done there traps before ? I?m using insulin needles