napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Dose Extended Use Dbol

Specimen

I know typical advice is to never exceed 4 weeks with any oral but I want to hear some thoughts on low dose dbol (20-25mg/day) for a longer period say 6-8 weeks (along with a test base). Never understood why anyone would want to blow up 20lbs in a month on a high dose then lose 15lbs when they come off.

Ex:
4 weeks @50mg/day = 1400mgs
vs
8 weeks @25mg/day = 1400mgs

So we would be taking the same total amount of dbol but over an extended period of time. Is this worse on the liver although the mgs are the same?

The thinking here is to keep weight gain steady and have those gains be more keep-able. Why not get bloods done after 4 weeks and if everything is fine continue another 2-4? It seems like the golden era guys used to run dbol for longer periods. Not saying this is right or anything.. just want to hear some thoughts.

low dose makes NO difference whatsoever... thats WAY too long and its not just about toxicity, its about estrogen as well... i would not advise that if you paid me...

its too long to be using orals consecutively on your liver, blood pressure, kidneys etc... its far too long... however, you can sure try it and let us know!

Low dose or not, I dont think it warrants being able to run it that long. Toxicity and liver damage is cumulative...so time is your enemy. Dont ever run orals too long

I don't have a problem if you want to low dose. Just don't go over 6 weeks

Appreciate the input fellas. At 20-25mgs would you take that all at once on an empty stomach about an hour pre workout or take with a meal? Does it really matter or is it personal preference/trial and error?

Appreciate the input fellas. At 20-25mgs would you take that all at once on an empty stomach about an hour pre workout or take with a meal? Does it really matter or is it personal preference/trial and error?

It honestly makes no difference on that one brother

If it were me I'd just dose it all at once. With or without a meal really doesn't matter. Whatever works for you

All I can add is that I used tbol for 40 days at 40mg/d to no ill effect, on cycle support + TUDCA but obv tbol is not dbol. Dry compound for one.

Top Bottom