napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for your experienced point of view. Thanks in advance.

ROG

Im planning on running this Cycle

Week 1) 500mg T Enanthate

Week 2,3,4) 500mg T Enanthate + .5 Arimidex/daily

Week 5,6,7,8) 500 T Enanthate + .5mg Arimidex/day + 50mg Win/every other day

Week 9,10) 50 mg win/Every other day + .5 Arimidex/day + 1000UI HCG/Week

Week 11) 30mg Nolvadex/daily + 100mg Clomid/day

Week 12, 13) 20 mg Nolvadex/daily + 50 mg Clomid/daily

Height : 6"
Weight : 180
Body Fat: 15%
Years of training : 2
This will be my first cycle.
Goals: Gain lean muscle mass, and lower my % body fat.
Supplements: EVPxtreme, Aminoject, Evovite, Glycoject, Cell KEM, and Myo-Vector Whey protein.
I eat 5 times a day, Caloric Goal of 2500 cal. minimum 250gr Protein/day

Thank you in advance for your time and your experienced recommendations.

Well hot damn.... Look at that.

Great lay out my friend. I will respond as soon as possible been doing this for 20+ years now. Someone may beat me to the punch though.

Question... 50mg of Winny eod... Is that inject or oral?

#2 - Why the half a mg of adex eod?

your on the right track.. your pct is very incomplete and why are you running adex every day? are you highly estrogen prone?

Thank you for your quick response.

I Winn (Inyected)

Honestly Dylan, this is my first Cycle, I will draw blood every other week or once a week to know for sure. I thought a sweet spot will be .5 as for amount, and everyday to try to ensure no other problems. Would you recommend every other day?

Would you please make me a recommendation regarding the pct presented?

Im here to learn and really appreciate all of your combined experience.

I can definitely learn from your experience, will appreciate your response.

Thanks.

For first cycle I wouldnt use the winstrol. Stick to test only.

Your pct needs work too. This is what it should be

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Ok, I guess I can do that, Im in no rush, I can use only test for 8 weeks, and your advice about Aeromasin, MK-2866 and GW are used also from week 9 - 12?

Thanks

Thank you for your quick response.

I Winn (Inyected)

Honestly Dylan, this is my first Cycle, I will draw blood every other week or once a week to know for sure. I thought a sweet spot will be .5 as for amount, and everyday to try to ensure no other problems. Would you recommend every other day?

Would you please make me a recommendation regarding the pct presented?

Im here to learn and really appreciate all of your combined experience.
yes, you should NOT kill your estrogen first cycle man... thats why you do PRE, MID and POST cycle bloodwork.. run it every other day...

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I think your test is higher than it needs to be for a first cycle at your size, that's just me. When you run it higher you're more likely to see side effects. It's a cost/benefit thing. I would expect to see bigger deltas in sides from 350 to 500 than I would deltas between results. That being said I ran 425 my first cycle and had no serious sides*. But I was going from 220 TRT. It's not gonna kill you, but I think you might see more internal sides than you need to. I mean it's just test but like, if you're prone to the hair loss thing, it'll push it harder. If you already struggle with any BP or cholesterol, it'll push it harder. If you already a high estrogen converter, it'll push it higher. If you're just perfect genetically in all those respects, go nuts.

*Caveat. It crushed my HDL but I already struggle with that. On 425 my HDL went from 35 to 11.

Thank you.

I'm waiting to the the Aromasin with me, I will have it by monday. and once I have everything I need with me I will start the cycle.

Nobody mention anything about the HCG on week 9 and 10, does this means you guys agree with it?

Thank you

I realized that it will be lots of shots, and I was told at the gym that the Win shots are really painful.

My question is : If I change the shots for pills, should I take 1 25mg pill a day instead of the 50mg EOD injected?

Thanks.

Top Bottom