napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for advice....on cycle

mark1127

5’11
18-20%
Been training off an on for 20 years dealing with some injuries for last 5 years and got huge....lost 70pds in last 12 months...

So anyways I’m currently on 220 test once a week I take with .5 mg of anastrozole same day as shot 500hcg a week (doctor prescribed)and 4 iu ed hgh (self prescribed)

Last labs came back
Total testosterone: 562 ng/dL
Calculated Free testosterone: 18.9 ng/dL
Estradiol: 35 pg/mL

I’m looking to do a short blast thinking of going to 500 test a week pinned twice a week for about 6 weeks
With some anavar...

Reason for my question is 3 parts

1 I need to do labs every 9 weeks to keep the prescribed dosage of test from doctor will 6 weeks be enough to see any gains....also allowing enough time to get back to lab levels seen above to keep same prescribed dosage....or can I go longer??

2 how much anastrozole should I go to at this dosage based on the labs I have....

3 how much anavar should I sprinkle in

Also I’m giving blood every month to keep my hematocrit level in check has been over 50% asfyer last lab...

Let me say the anavar I have it is free to me and have plenty so that is reason I was thinking of adding it....I’m still dealing with elbow issues so I lift 4-5 days a week but am limited diet is decent I’m sure i could do better just looking to build muscle and keep moving forward....

Also would like to add some sarms in and am completely in the dark on that

Thanks!

noone is going to advise you to blast anything at your current body fat man... i wouldnt if you were paying me... you need to get below 15% to be using steroids... its great that you have lost weight and thats awesome but you still have a way to go to be using steroids...

noone is going to advise you to blast anything at your current body fat man... i wouldnt if you were paying me... you need to get below 15% to be using steroids... its great that you have lost weight and thats awesome but you still have a way to go to be using steroids...

Thanks for the response I’m sure I can get there that is my goal....would you suggest any sarms?

Just lookin for some help to get myself down to that level and help to build some muscle....thanks again for the help!

yes, sarms can definitely help... since you are on trt, you wont need any pct... here's what i would go with

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

yes, sarms can definitely help... since you are on trt, you wont need any pct... here's what i would go with

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Thanks!!!

Will order it immediately....

Your body fat is a lil high man but at your height your only about 15 pounds over what you should be I feel like you should be able to get there with proper diet and training.

Your main concern is lose that fat bro. Steroids won't help you lose fat you have to learn how to eat right that's fitness 101.

Your main concern is lose that fat bro. Steroids won't help you lose fat you have to learn how to eat right that's fitness 101.

Yep I completely understand and agree I can get down no problem....I have been losing about a pound every couple weeks at current workout and diet...I can add in more hiit or something and move a bit faster I’m sure....just hate cardio ha ha

I'm sure that explains why you're at 18-20%. I do cardio 6 days a week to maintain 12% year round and I'm almost 50 years old.

Yep forsure I was there about 5 years ago had knee injury followed by a back issue from car accident....anyways just trying to claw back from the fat guy side of life....

Currently do 3 days a week cardio but I can up it no worries I’m motivated...

One last question on the sarms how long should this be ran or does it not need to be cycled?

12 weeks

12 weeks

Thanks for your help

Top Bottom