napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A little advice

guyjustar

Hey all first allow me to apologize ahead of time for any rookie mistakes. I would really appreciate any advice from more experienced guys on ordering online. I would like to place an order from one of the sources (pharma lady) but what do I do? I'm... well... to be honest scared shitless! Do I have it shipped to my house? Under my name? I have no clue what to do and how to do it in the safest manner possible. It's even more scary coming from an international source for obvious reasons. If anybody can please give me some advice on how to go about this correctly and with as little risk... there is obviously inherent risk but I would like to mitigate that risk as much as possible. Any advice would be great. I've already got the price list etc just need a helping hand from more experienced people on the forum. Thanks and hopefully I'm not offending anybody and if I am please accept my apology in advance...

Roger that sir, I did and they said they have a great success rate to the US and to my state etc... that was about it though. Thanks for the advice... do you recommend an alternate address to ship to?

Dylan did a video about this, you should be able to find it on his channel.

Buying Steroids Online
Should I Buy Steroids Online
Or something for

Top Bottom