napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd and superdrol

cppcolm

Hey Dylan, I'm about to start running my 4th cycle and I have superdrol that I am wanting to use as a kickstart to a test cyp cycle. I've experienced Sarms, PH and anabolics already with things like dmz 3.0, test e, mk 2866, RAD ...etc. this is the main way I want to run this cycle.
1-12 test c
1-4 superdrol
And wanted to know if stacking the LGD with iris too much or no? I'm looking for more of a recomp/bulk so I have s4 to run as another possibility as well but unsure how long to run it. I have aromisin, nolva, clomid, hcg and mk-2866 to run in my pct.

Hey Dylan, I'm about to start running my 4th cycle and I have superdrol that I am wanting to use as a kickstart to a test cyp cycle. I've experienced Sarms, PH and anabolics already with things like dmz 3.0, test e, mk 2866, RAD ...etc. this is the main way I want to run this cycle.
1-12 test c
1-4 superdrol
And wanted to know if stacking the LGD with iris too much or no? I'm looking for more of a recomp/bulk so I have s4 to run as another possibility as well but unsure how long to run it. I have aromisin, nolva, clomid, hcg and mk-2866 to run in my pct.

you can add as many sarms as you want... they are non toxic and have no negative effects on any of your other values.. i assume you are bulking with wanting to run superdrol and lgd... you can get everything listed, sarms, ancillaries and pct at www.sarmsx.com

you will run mk677 for around a year straight...

here is the layout...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 superdrol 20-30 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

1-12 test c
1-4 superdrol

There's nothing wrong at all with throwing LGD in there, and it fits perfectly with your goals. I'd also consider adding in some MK-677 which would also be great to add for its GH boosting effects

Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com

Bro...You never want to run hcg DURING pct....run it the last 4 weeks of your cycle
This is absolutely true. Run hcg only last 4 weeks if cycle and while esters clear. Don't ever use it in pct.

Pct should look like this, and you can get it all from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bro...You never want to run hcg DURING pct....run it the last 4 weeks of your cycle

exactly!!! the WORST thing you can do is run hcg in pct... DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT do this EVER.. i gave you the perfect way to run the entire cycle and showed exactly where to implement hcg... run it as its laid out and you will find yourself in the best situation you could be...

Superdrol is really toxic as you know here some "safe" cycle dosages to consider, TUDCA liver support is a MUST when running SD at any dosage

10/10/10/10

10/20/20

& the most effective & all anyone needs

20/20/20/20

Top Bottom