napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Levathian Research?

bignoort

what's up Dylan,

Thanks for reaching out to me. You responded pretty quick and i appreciate any input and advice you would will like pass will be greatly appreciated. What do you think?. Yeah was getting ready to try sarms but i don't know?

Thanks my brother.

you definitely do NOT want to use them bro... you have no clue what you are actually getting and quality is imperative... they have a sketchy reputation... www.sarmsx.com has pure sarms.. they are tried and true and the best quality you can find... i can help you set up a stack if you like, just let me know and be very careful with things like this bro...

Dude if you truly want to know the quality of this product, order from Sarmsx first, use it, remember the effect and than order from another source. If the Sarms are going to give less benefits or even a prohormones kind of side effects, so it would be wise to never order from there. That's your only option if you want to order from another source.

Dude if you truly want to know the quality of this product, order from Sarmsx first, use it, remember the effect and than order from another source. If the Sarms are going to give less benefits or even a prohormones kind of side effects, so it would be wise to never order from there. That's your only option if you want to order from another source.
well said bro!

Top Bottom