napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Letro

Definitely need to know what you are on, or were on when you noticed. Letro can be utilized if it is estrogen related. As Rick said, do you have bloodwork? Let us know some more details and we'll help get you sorted out.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

is this from puberty or from a cycle? do you have ANY bloodwork??? if it is from a cycle, then what did you run and did you use an ai? pct??

is this from puberty or from a cycle? do you have ANY bloodwork??? if it is from a cycle, then what did you run and did you use an ai? pct??

My history with it is like when I was going through puberty it was hurting me as hell but i didnt know anything about gyno and stuff like that and i didnt even touch it because of the pain and then on my first cycle i didnt run any ai because i didnt know anything back then but i didnt get any soreness maybe just a little itch now my last cycle was test e deca and eq I ran prami .25 ed and armasin 12.5 eod I have never had any issues during the cycle other than mild acne that is barely noticeable and i finished my pct therapy everything came back to normal estorogen prolactin and test all in the range but I still have that small lump under my nipple that I would really like to get rid of it

Sounds like you have had that from teenage estrogen so nothing will fix it just surgery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gyno that long, only fix is surgery. Sorry bout that. Recent onsets can/may be treatable. But that long, not gonna happen.

bro im sorry but at this point, being from puberty you have two options but the first option has a rather slim chance of working... ive seen it work but more often than not, it does not work... you can run letro and nolva 8 weeks and possibly raloxifene, then run aromasin the next 4 weeks but im telling you, its not a good chance to work... otherwise its surgery... i had the same thing from puberty and i had the surgery... its no big deal at all.. fuck, i stayed awake the whole procedure man..

Top Bottom