napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lenght of cycle and comparing substances

putumu

Hi guys...generally how long should a Test Prop cycle last and is a lower dose of like 200 - 250mg/week effective ? Was thinking of doing test prop, T-bol, then Winstrol and either Masteron or Proviron <(any big difference between the two ? )
I'm 29...81kg...9% bodyfat...this would be my second cycle...i'm not about crazy gains, already in good shape, more a Mens Physique guy.
And also please...is the injectable Winstrol different than the oral...really wouldn't like to inject everyday.
Thanks !

Hi guys...generally how long should a Test Prop cycle last and is a lower dose of like 200 - 250mg/week effective ? Was thinking of doing test prop, T-bol, then Winstrol and either Masteron or Proviron <(any big difference between the two ? )
I'm 29...81kg...9% bodyfat...this would be my second cycle...i'm not about crazy gains, already in good shape, more a Mens Physique guy.
And also please...is the injectable Winstrol different than the oral...really wouldn't like to inject everyday.
Thanks !

250mg of test per week can be plenty, especially when adding in other compounds. There's no difference really between injectible and oral winstrol. I personally would never go through the hassle or pain of pinning it every day when you can just take the oral.

Thanks...and for example if i do the first 6 weeks of the cycle Test and T-bol and then the next 4-6 weeks continue the Test and change to oral Winstrol and Masteron, means i'll be taking orals for around 10-12 weeks continuesly...is that ok or there is a limit to the time u should take orals ?

And another thing, on the last cycle and after i had some lactation happening, even now if i squize the nipple very very litlle liquid is visible ( did blood test and prolactin, estrogen was in limits )...so i got my hand now on Dostinex...should i start this from the first day i inject ?

Thanks...and for example if i do the first 6 weeks of the cycle Test and T-bol and then the next 4-6 weeks continue the Test and change to oral Winstrol and Masteron, means i'll be taking orals for around 10-12 weeks continuesly...is that ok or there is a limit to the time u should take orals ?

No you cannot do that all bro. That's too much toxicity. You need at least 3-4 weeks in between taking toxic orals and they can't be ran for more than 6 weeks straight

And another thing, on the last cycle and after i had some lactation happening, even now if i squize the nipple very very litlle liquid is visible ( did blood test and prolactin, estrogen was in limits )...so i got my hand now on Dostinex...should i start this from the first day i inject ?

Dostinex is for if you are on nandrolones. Your AI should be dosed from day one

Got it with the orals, i'll take a break in between
Regarding the Dostinex, on my first cycle i took this same things i want now like T-bol and winstrol and Masteron ( no nandrolones ) and the lactation still happened...is it a terrible ideea to incude it now, what's the worst thing that can happen if i take a low dose twice a week ?
And i will take Anastrazole from the first day, sorry to keep asking but i want to clarify this things !

Got it with the orals, i'll take a break in between
Regarding the Dostinex, on my first cycle i took this same things i want now like T-bol and winstrol and Masteron ( no nandrolones ) and the lactation still happened...is it a terrible ideea to incude it now, what's the worst thing that can happen if i take a low dose twice a week ?
And i will take Anastrazole from the first day, sorry to keep asking but i want to clarify this things !

You can take a low dose of it, but you don't want to completely tank your prolactin levels either. I'm just very curious where your lactation is coming from if your bloodwork is all good

The blood work is recent, the issue i had after my cycle like 7 months ago, now the levels are in the limits but on the edge...will take a low dose just to prevent this from happening...thanks for your help !

Hey guys, advice please !
I'm now 11 weeks and half away from a show...i'll be taking Test Prop...T-bol...Winstrol...Proviron....want to ask for how long usually u should take Test Prop ??
The thing is that i should have a break between orals right..so i just started the T-bol 3 days ago so 12 weeks out (will last me for about 5 and half weeks)...then i want to take a 10 days break and after start with injectable Winstrol for like 2 weeks and then continue with oral Winstrol till the end.
But 12 weeks Test Prop seems alot so i didn't started yet...can i start at 10 weeks out and finish it like 1 week out or should i start now ? A little confused on the duration.
As i said in the older messages Testosteron (enanthate 200mg twice/week) was quite strong for me so nipples were slightly puffy so this time i want to try Propionate in smaller dose...max 50mg 3-4 times a week...i have Arimidex and Dostinex as well cause in the past had a little lactation and even now is not 100%
Any advice please...thanks alot !

Hi bro, sorry i'll ask this again...
I'm now 11 weeks and half away from a show...i'll be taking after all Test Prop...T-bol...Winstrol...Proviron....want to ask for how long usually u should take Test Prop ??
The thing is that i should have a break between orals right..so i just started the T-bol 3 days ago so 12 weeks out (will last me for about 5 and half weeks)...then i want to take a 10 days break and after start with injectable Winstrol for like 2 weeks and then continue with oral Winstrol till the end.
But 12 weeks Test Prop seems alot so i didn't started yet...can i start at 10 weeks out and finish it like 1 week out or should i start now ? A little confused on the duration.
As i said in the older messages Testosteron (enanthate 200mg twice/week) was quite strong for me so nipples were slightly puffy so this time i want to try Propionate in smaller dose...max 50mg 3-4 times a week...i have Arimidex and Dostinex as well cause in the past had a little lactation and even now is not 100%
Any advice please...thanks alot !

you can easily run test prop 12 weeks... some people use it for trt man... however if you are that estrogen sensitive you should be using aromasin and your test dose should be very low... you are overdoing it on the orals too.. your insides are going to be thrashed...

Damn so what should i do...take only injectable Winstrol (btw is it every other day right ? )....and Proviron is not super toxic no.
And bro will have to make it work somehow with Arimidex cause i already have it and Aromasin is hard to get and also cost like 175 $ ....so for the compounds that i'll take and with me being more sensitive should i keep it at 0.5 every day or eod ? Thanks !

pretty stupid to run a cycle when you are admittedly highly gyno prone with arimidex bro... not smart at all over 100 some dollars... smh... i never understand things like this... you just deal with whatever happens then since you could care less... start .5 mg eod and just see how it goes

Hi Dylan, i got the Aromasin...i took it yesterday half pill as well with the first 50mg Test Prop...that small lump is there under the nipple so should EOD be enough or at least at the begining take it everyday ? And i heard some people are taking Nolva in the days between AI is that a thing or is bullshit ?
Also please tell me how to take the Proviron...considering it has AI properties and binds to SHBG can i take for example starting now for 4 weeks then 2 weeks break then another 4 weeks (25-50mg/day ) ?? Or that makes no sense .
Thanks man for any info !

Hey Dylan, hope you are well...let me please ask :
At the moment i'm 5 weeks out from a show and doing Test prop and injectable Winstrol...thing is that being so many injections everything feels sore, glutes as specially but i'm doing shoulder injections as well....i also have Winstrol tablets so is it ok to alternate between them ??
And second thing :
Nippels are holding on relatively ok but minimum puffynes and that lump under is there...i'm taking 3 quarters of a tab of Aromasin eod and a blood test i did about a month ago showed estrogen a little high....now i have 10 tabs of Letro as well...will it be ok to use this until i finish the Testosterone wich will be one week out and then continue with Aromasin for the PCT ??
Thank you !

i certainly would not use letro, i would just bump my dose of aromasin higher... letro is a LAST RESORT... yes, you can alternate winstrol..

Top Bottom