napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LEAST Favorite Oral: What's Yours?

Testdude63

Here's an interesting topic thread. What's your least favorite oral and why?

So far I've only run Dbol, Winny, and Tbol. And though I liked the clean gains I got from TBol, it absolutely KILLED my stomach and digestion. Worst gas I've had in my life and the heartburn got pretty bad at times, despite being on protonix, which I'm prescribed. I tried digestive enzymes, extra probiotics, raw ginger, etc, and still felt like poop. It kept me pretty lean during my run though because I just didn't feel like upping my macros at the time lol. Winny was a close second due to the fact that it made me feel like I got hit by a truck. It's a powerful compound and I will give it another run some point down the road, I'm sure.

So, chime in with your least favorite and why it's your least.

For me it's primobolan... decent, but weak. I like winny for some reason. It's a great bumper for any cycle IMO. I have yet to run d-bol on a cycle, want to and will though.

hmmm my least favorite oral was this girl in high school. lol
Best. Comment. EVER!!! Lmao.

For me it's primobolan... decent, but weak. I like winny for some reason. It's a great bumper for any cycle IMO. I have yet to run d-bol on a cycle, want to and will though.
Nice, brother. Yeah winny is like a love or hate for most. I think I would like it if I didn't feel so brittle on it. I got a bit of a cold at the same time, so I'm not sure if the aches were more attributed to the illness and then amplified by the winny or what. I also got a few nose bleeds whilst running it which also wasn't cool lol.

hmmm my least favorite oral was this girl in high school. lol

Couldn't have been worse than mine...she tossed her cookies..lol.

I really only liked dbol and winny. The rest gave me either unpleasant day to day feelings, both mentally and physically. Halo with tren was rough.Adrol hurt my stomach, var did shitski,tbol made me want dbol. On dbol I always felt on top of the world and winny would lean me out while giving me a strength boost.

Who remembers when oral only was a good thing??

Anavar hands down too run enough too see benifit at least 100 mg daily youll spend a fortune my wife loves it but for me ill pass winny works way better and leaves more money for me too spend on fish and lean beef .

While we're at it what would be your favorite combo to run with the oral of your choice...excluding that slack jawed girl from high school and vomit girl lol... I like it sloppy, but that's extreme. For me I wanna run Test-E, Dianabol and D-bol see how that goes and then cruise on Test at 200.

Tbol w test only was good. But when I used it w test and NPP my stomach was fucked. Probably a combo of the two. But winny fuckn rocks- strength, density, striations! Who doesn't want these benefits? And ya anavar sucks- a complete let down.

I like seeing all the dbol love in here :).

Best stack to me is bread and butter: Test/Deca/Dbol.

Ok drb....I mean jake...I mean testdude!

I did dbol when trying to get bigger for football, but only once. I have done a lot of winny though. Only 2 orals I have ever done

This is an easy one. Anavar is the most worthless, weakest, overrated, and overpriced steroid on the planet.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom