napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introductions?

Ons1aught

Good afternoon everybody. I'm Ons1aught and obviously a brand new member to this elite forum. I have been searching for many months on information on Anabolics and I couldn't be happier to have found this forum. Without too much brown nosing here's my intro. I'm sorry in advanced if this is the wrong spot.

I'm 5'11" at 180lbs. I have been lifting for almost a year now consistently with 2 PH cycles under my belt. I have hit my "genetic plateau" which brings me here searching for infinite knowledge into the world of anabolics. I am at the infant stages of preparing for a cycle of Trenbolone. Any knowledge you guys can throw my way as to the kinds of tren to look for, proper supplementation for joint therapy and other necessary items. Detail is helpful! I don't feel comfortable with a cycle as of yet so I'd love to learn.

Again, it's great to be amongst like minded individuals who uphold a sense of comradely.

hey brother... great to have you here and its a great thing you are here because you definitely need help... bro, if you only knew how absolutely RIDICULOUS your second sentence is... i mean brother, i dont want you to think im coming down on you but its my responsibility to help you and let you know when you are wrong... it is BEYOND impossible to be anywhere near your genetic plateau in one year... that can take up to a decade... that is so ridiculous bro... PLEASE do not say that to anyone else or you will get a far worse response... you have lost it if you think you should be using tren... good lord don't do that... how old are you bro?

Good afternoon everybody. I'm Ons1aught and obviously a brand new member to this elite forum. I have been searching for many months on information on Anabolics and I couldn't be happier to have found this forum. Without too much brown nosing here's my intro. I'm sorry in advanced if this is the wrong spot.

I'm 5'11" at 180lbs. I have been lifting for almost a year now consistently with 2 PH cycles under my belt. I have hit my "genetic plateau" which brings me here searching for infinite knowledge into the world of anabolics. I am at the infant stages of preparing for a cycle of Trenbolone. Any knowledge you guys can throw my way as to the kinds of tren to look for, proper supplementation for joint therapy and other necessary items. Detail is helpful! I don't feel comfortable with a cycle as of yet so I'd love to learn.

Again, it's great to be amongst like minded individuals who uphold a sense of comradely.

Welcome to the board bro. Glad to have you here with us!

You've come to the right place, but I will tell you right off the bat that trenbolone is not something you would ever use as a first injectible cycle. You must also use it with testosterone. It is the harshest steroid of all and only for advanced users.

What is your age And bodyfat level?

Dylan I should have been more specific with my history lifting. I have been hitting weights for over 5 years, just not consistently. But I also agree, I can't say for a fact that I have. I've just hit a wall that I can't seem to progress past. Which turns me to wanting to cycle. For other reasons as well.
Thanks for the response though man, helps me to think factually.

Dylan I should have been more specific with my history lifting. I have been hitting weights for over 5 years, just not consistently. But I also agree, I can't say for a fact that I have. I've just hit a wall that I can't seem to progress past. Which turns me to wanting to cycle. For other reasons as well.
Thanks for the response though man, helps me to think factually.
i understand that... shit, we ALL have that but that means its time to readjust your diet and training... what prohormones did you run and what type of results did you get because at 5'11" and 180, it could not have been too good on the results... i just want to make sure you do everything correctly here bro... don't ever take constructive criticism the wrong way because i would simply ignore you if i didnt care

Welcome aboard! I'm 55 years old, been training for 35 years and I'm still looking for that ever illusive genetic plateau/wall everyone keeps talking about

Genetic plateau after 5 years of inconsistent training and a year of regular training?

(Drum roll...)

That was a good one, Best joke I've heard all day. I'd say you hit a knowledge plateau as far as knowing how to lift. You can get mad if you want, that's your right to do so. If you're angry however be angry at yourself. If you're not you should be for having such a defeatist attitude with your own capabilities. Pure Beta bullshit. Congrats you earned a nickname: "NONS1aught". Cool story boo boo, now go fix me a sammich.

Welcome aboard! I'm 55 years old, been training for 35 years and I'm still looking for that ever illusive genetic plateau/wall everyone keeps talking about

NONS1aught is obviously one of those easy gainers that maximized what you haven't in 35 years and I in 34.

Haha no 44 not mad at all. I'm a pretty humble guy and will admit that my knowledge and understanding of even the basics is very low. And I'm open to any and all constructive criticism. I don't feel defeated, just confused. But that's okay, it's part of the process of learning and a reason why I'm here. But you're right man, knowledge plateau is spot on.

To Dylan and Rick, I appreciate the curiosity. I'm 25 and at 6% body fat. I ran a cycle of trenX and a cycle of 1-andro Rx from IML. Those were obviously years ago and from what I've seen that original chain is no longer being produced. Both cycles my PCT wasn't right and I wasn't knowledgeable enough to understand the PCT process. The results were fantastic but because of my PCT issue, I didn't retain the hard work.

Rick what would be a good alternative for me to research about?

Thanks for your time guys

Last edited:
man, 25 is still pretty young to even be using anything... have you had any bloodwork done seeing as how you never really ran a proper pct?

Top Bottom