napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

intermittent fasting while on cycle

so does anyone like to do IF while on cycle? or u think it just better to use something like carb backloading to stay lean and gain some muscle?

so does anyone like to do IF while on cycle? or u think it just better to use something like carb backloading to stay lean and gain some muscle?
Everybody is going to have theur own preferences with dieting strategies, and it comes down to whatever works best for you.

I've done IF in the past for several years both on cycle and off and had great results with it, but like any diet it's not for everyone...just like I cannot do keto diets and don't like them at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Is IF good to repair the liver damaged by orals during a cycle, or good to boost testosterone during PCT ?

I've heard that for a man, HGH rises by 1700% after a 16 hours fast and 2000% after a 24 hours fast, it seems amazing

Is IF good to repair the liver damaged by orals during a cycle, or good to boost testosterone during PCT ?

I've heard that for a man, HGH rises by 1700% after a 16 hours fast and 2000% after a 24 hours fast, it seems amazing

show me the studies

I've heard fasting increases gh output, but nowhere even close to that level. I also always wondered if it is only less frequent stronger gh pulses that make it seem like an hgh increase, but if you were to aggregate gh serum levels over the course of the day it wouldn't be anymore without fasting.

Top Bottom