napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insulin

woolery

Hey Dylan, I'm no new user of steroids, but I'm new to insulin and want to start taking it. I was looking through your videos on it and I want to us Humalin R, but my question is how long do you use it for? Thank You

i dont advise ANYTHING on insulin period.. i want absolutely NOTHING to do with that whatsoever, so im definitely not your guy for that... if you PAID ME, i would not advise it to you

Hey brother if you want to learn how to use insulin I highly suggest you hire a coach. It's not something you should learn over the internet. It's dangerous and something you need to take very seriously. If you're at the level of using insulin that means you compete and you have should have a professional coach anyway.

Hey Dylan, I'm no new user of steroids, but I'm new to insulin and want to start taking it. I was looking through your videos on it and I want to us Humalin R, but my question is how long do you use it for? Thank You

You won't find many guys here that use insulin or ever have bro. We don't use it ourselves for good reason, and we won't advise you on its use either. I'm not comfortable advising anyone on anything that can be fatal if taken wrong

Top Bottom