napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I've been off sarms 3 weeks. Time for more?

dros

So I was on a S4, GW, OST cycle for 10 weeks and did bloods at the 8 week mark.
Everything was normal and I was not shutdown. Libido, mood was good.

I've been off for over 3 weeks now with no PCT and got bloods back and everything is in range and I feel great. I did not get shut down and have some sarms that's probably arriving in a couple of days.

Is it okay to start another or should I wait a week or 2 more?

Everything from sarmsx

hey brother... fucking sweet on the bloodwork! i love to see that! so, your good to go at this point... you need 2-3 weeks off in between cycles... i can help you set up your next one if you want bro... just let me know what you may have had planned and what your goals are...

hey brother... fucking sweet on the bloodwork! i love to see that! so, your good to go at this point... you need 2-3 weeks off in between cycles... i can help you set up your next one if you want bro... just let me know what you may have had planned and what your goals are...

So, I'm good to go then?

Sweet

I'm running the same but upping the dosage of S4 from 75mg to 100mg and adding LGD at 10mg

GW 20mg
OST 25mg
S4 100mg
LGD 10mg

your not starting s4 that high are you?

Nah man im using lube

Week
1 50mg
2 75mg
3 100mg

Also, Im wondering about something

Is EQ better for endurance than GW?
I'm curious about 1 vs 1 scenario

Im thinking of doing a cycle with both added

Yes, with smal test dosage

Nah man im using lube

Week
1 50mg
2 75mg
3 100mg

Also, Im wondering about something

Is EQ better for endurance than GW?
I'm curious about 1 vs 1 scenario

Im thinking of doing a cycle with both added

Yes, with smal test dosage

No, GW is superior when it comes to endurance....but stacked EQ and GW are pretty incredible

So I was on a S4, GW, OST cycle for 10 weeks and did bloods at the 8 week mark.
Everything was normal and I was not shutdown. Libido, mood was good.

I've been off for over 3 weeks now with no PCT and got bloods back and everything is in range and I feel great. I did not get shut down and have some sarms that's probably arriving in a couple of days.

Is it okay to start another or should I wait a week or 2 more?

Everything from sarmsx

You did a 10 week cycle with no PCT? Hopefully I'm just misreading this.

You did a 10 week cycle with no PCT? Hopefully I'm just misreading this.

Yes

Did you also read my bloods where all good and I felt good?

So GW is better than EQ for endurance?

I recall Dylan saying EQ was better in that regard in one of his videos.

i never ONCE said eq was better than GW for endurance... please point that out to me where i said that because im more than a million percent sure i never said that... nothing can provide more endurance than gw so i would love to see where i said that...

i never ONCE said eq was better than GW for endurance... please point that out to me where i said that because im more than a million percent sure i never said that... nothing can provide more endurance than gw so i would love to see where i said that...

Nevermind then, my bad

Whats your thoughts on it though compared to GW? Or running them both

Nevermind then, my bad

Whats your thoughts on it though compared to GW? Or running them both
eq is the best steroid for endurance but comparing it to gw is a joke in that regard... they go well together because eq just adds more to it but to compare them would not even be fair.. gw increases vo2max bro.. thats how you CONTINUOUSLY build endurance throughout... i never run eq without gw... if you want ultra endurance then you would stack gw, sr9009 and s4... thats where the endurance truly is...

Top Bottom