napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I need an advice

reemotro

IMG_5154.jpgIMG_5134.jpgIMG_5134.jpg
I have been diet since 20th of may I reached plateau now I am at 163 pounds I lost a good amount of weight but now i cant go anywhere no even half a pound my calories intake are really low I am at 2000 cals I am doing intermittent fasting as well and HIIT on a fasted state with 0 calories bcaa for 30 mins 4 times a week plus I am adding one refeed day per week but I am not going anywhere. this is my form that I have reached lately and for the records I am off cycle at the moment. So , I was thinking to add two more refeed days per week if that could help! but still I want to see your takes on this one I would really appreciate everyone's advice

How is adding two more refeeds going to help you if you are stalled out on fat loss now? You probably need to cut some calories in the for, of carbs or fats. What are your macros each day and caloric breakdown?

How is adding two more refeeds going to help you if you are stalled out on fat loss now? You probably need to cut some calories in the for, of carbs or fats. What are your macros each day and caloric breakdown?

It helps with leptin levels as it drops to low as you get leaner.
Protein 2x per pound
Carbs 80 g
Fats 40 g

In my opinion your metabolism has stalled out from dieting too long. The first thing I would do is cut all refeeds and add those calories to each day. When I get to the end of a prep I increase carbs and will continue to lose weight. Start at 25g per day. I've gotten up to 100g extra each day. I also don't believe in fasted cardio. I'll work much harder with a bit of food in my system.

In my opinion your metabolism has stalled out from dieting too long. The first thing I would do is cut all refeeds and add those calories to each day. When I get to the end of a prep I increase carbs and will continue to lose weight. Start at 25g per day. I've gotten up to 100g extra each day. I also don't believe in fasted cardio. I'll work much harder with a bit of food in my system.

Can you illustrate that more i didnt get it

Can you illustrate that more i didnt get it
So if you are on 80g carbs per day right now bump it up to 105g per day for a week. After a week if your weight is the same add another 25 to 130g per day. If your weight goes down keep it at 105 for another week. You may gain a bit because you are so low carbs. You may shuttle water into your muscles with the added carbs so don't freak out. Just keep the 105 for another week.

It helps with leptin levels as it drops to low as you get leaner.
Protein 2x per pound
Carbs 80 g
Fats 40 g
It's not going to help like you think bro. You aren't telling me anything I haven't heard a thousand times from others that try to justify more refeeds. I've done this a long time and contest prepped to sub 5%

I don't understand the concept of people doing these low carb starvation diets with a refeed every week or whatever. I've never been a fan of that and it seems to do more harm than good. In my opinion you need more daily calories, mostly in the form of carbs while still maintaining an overall defecit. It's no wonder you've stalled out on this diet plan. You aren't eating anything

It's not going to help like you think bro. You aren't telling me anything I haven't heard a thousand times from others that try to justify more refeeds. I've done this a long time and contest prepped to sub 5%

I don't understand the concept of people doing these low carb starvation diets with a refeed every week or whatever. I've never been a fan of that and it seems to do more harm than good. In my opinion you need more daily calories, mostly in the form of carbs while still maintaining an overall defecit. It's no wonder you've stalled out on this diet plan. You aren't eating anything
its just a huge misconception... anyone you starve yourself like that, it is going to backfire on you... its a common occurrence and i see it too often where people say, "but im only eating xxxx amount, etc" and its clear that metabolism has been shot...

its just a huge misconception... anyone you starve yourself like that, it is going to backfire on you... its a common occurrence and i see it too often where people say, "but im only eating xxxx amount, etc" and its clear that metabolism has been shot...

Dylan please man can you give an advice on here

Sounds like your metabolism is taking a hit. Dieting for too long. If I were you, I'd reverse diet back up to maintainance for some time to get your metabolism functioning properly first.

Dylan please man can you give an advice on here
your metabolism is the problem here... you need to try to eat smaller meals every few hours throughout the day to help get it jumpstarted and you cannot starve yourself or you are going to make things far worse for yourself...

I do like the idea of reverse dieting a bit to get your metabolism back on track. You've been too low for too long, and continuing down this path will get you nowhere. Adding in more refeeds isn't really going to help much. You need higher overall daily calories

Top Bottom