napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I know this has been asked many times.... BUT, which SARM cutting stack should I do?

hotsawcer

Guys I know this has been asked many times, but I see many different answers and I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. Which cutting stack is right for me? The reason I say "right for me" and not "best" because I'm sure the "best" on involves 4 different SARMS. While I'm sure many of you preach this as safe, I'm just not about that. The MAX I'd be looking to do is 3 but ideally, I think I'd only like to do two to start, as this would be my first cycle. I came into this thinking I was only going to do 1, but I see that's straight up not recommended lol.

That said, the 1 SARM that I do see included in every stack is GW. I assume this one is a must. As for the 2nd best addition, I see some mixed answers but typically about the same two. S4 & SR9009. My understanding is that while S4 was the go to, it seems as though SR is the new must-include. I've read a few articles, particularly this one , that preach the stack of GW & SR.

So in a nutshell, my three main questions are as follows
1: Which double-stack is the best, GW & SR or GW & S4?
2: Is GW, S4, & SR the best triple stack?
3: To put into perspective as best as possible, just how much more effective is the best triple stack compared to the best double stack? Are we talking ~50% better results or only ~10% better?

Also, this is a bit off topic, but i'd really like to know. How exactly do these SARMS aid in fat loss? Do they all just help preserve muscle, allowing you to enter a more aggressive caloric deficit? Or, do you they actually accelerate fat oxidation? I believe I read that GW, did the latter while SR did the former.

Thanks for the help guys!

GW & SR are quite similar , both increase endurance and metabolism so ofc they are best when it comes to pure fat loss.

s4-this one is quite similar to winstrol , lean gains , vascularity, strength preserving while on deficit...so it will indirectly speed up your fat loss by simply retaining your muscle thus keeping your calorie expenditure high...

other options are -

RAD 140,mk 2866 - again , those aren't much more different than s4 ...they help you in the same way, by keeping and sometimes even adding some lean muscle mass , they are great for recomp

I would go with GW , s4 and RAD 140 if i was you ...sr 9009 dosing schedule sucks hard

Top Bottom