napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I have a problem Dylan

cheerbig

Hi Dylan

I have a few questions for you and i need your help.So im 1.77m,79kg,and im turning 21.Im heavily into sports on university but my career for that is over cause of my third knee surgery i had just before christmas.So the reason why im asking for your help is because i lost alot of muscle and weight and i want to be picking it up again after my recovery and im cleared to start training again (in the gym,im not getting near sports again soon or maybe ever).My dreams were crushed and as a sports person i love training.

At 18 used test dbol cycle as my first cycle(cant remember what dosages i was doing that time)and truth is i want to run another cycle and i know your the person to give me advise on what to run taking in the fact that ive had 3 knee surgeries and i want te get back on top.

you already fucked up in a major major MAJOR way using steroids at 18 years and to make it worse, a dbol only cycle...

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Don't use steroids again man. At least for a very long time. For your knee you could run a SARMs only cycle, Dylan or Rick will hit you up with one. I think it would be wise to go with Ostarine only for now :)

No way that we can advise you on any steroid cycle bro. You are way too young

If you want advice on a sarms cycle I'd be happy to help, but there's no way I will advise you on steroid use whatsoever

A lot of guys made the same mistake of cycling too young. You can't change that now. Get the female hormone blood test through privatemdlabs.com. You will be able to verify if you are in range on a shit load of important hormones. If not, the experts here can attempt to help you fix the problem. If everything is good to go, thank your lucky stars and make smart choices. Wait until your older and a steroid cycle will be less detrimental to your developing systems. I would focus on diet and use a natural test booster like DG's Post CT. Would also use some Cardarine from SARMSX. If it were me, I would stay away from SARMS that can cause natural suppression even though it's mild. Five years will pass in the blink of an eye and if you make smart choices your dick will still work, balls will be intact....That should be motivation enough to wait bro. Just ask some of the guys here that didn't. I bet not one of them will tell you cycling at a young age was worth it. Good luck to you and take care of that knee!

Last edited:
A lot of guys made the same mistake of cycling too young. You can't change that now. Get the female hormone blood test through privatemdlabs.com. You will be able to verify if you are in range on a shit load of important hormones. If not, the experts here can attempt to help you fix the problem. If everything is good to go, thank your lucky stars and make smart choices. Wait until your older and a steroid cycle will be less detrimental to your developing systems. I would focus on diet and use a natural test booster like DG's Post CT. Would also use some Cardarine from SARMSX. If it were me, I would stay away from SARMS that can cause natural suppression even though it's mild. Five years will pass in the blink of an eye and if you make smart choices your dick will still work, balls will be intact....That should be motivation enough to wait bro. Just ask some of the guys here that didn't. I bet not one of them will tell you cycling at a young are was worth it. Good luck to you and take care of that knee!
READ THIS POST BECAUSE ITS SPOT ON...

here is the link for the blood test you need... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Top Bottom