napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I could really use your advice/input

homnester

Hello Dylan. I'll try to keep this as short as can while still providing you with enough information. I've watched a few of your YT vids and found them to be very informative. I'm a physically fit, healthy 44yo man with zero history of steroid use and have my overall diet pretty well dialed in as well as my exercise routines (both resistance and cardio/fat burning). I work out with intensity without issue...not afraid to do the work. I have never been "fat" but have carried some excess core fat throughout my life. After a recent (within the past year) weight loss (255lbs to 205lbs at 6'2"), I have a bit of stubborn core fat remaining. In addition, I am interested in putting on 15'ish lbs of additional muscle. I would like to be around 215lbs or so at ~10% body fat, ideally. I have been considering a steroid cycle but do not want to make it a habit. Would you be willing to tell me what might work well for me to achieve my ultimate goal and where I might locate the proper cycle (reputable source)? Supplements I currently take are a multi, glucosamine, fish oil, lysine, B complex, D complex and organic protein powder with a variety of amino acids. I eat roughly 200 grams protein per day, drink plenty of water and would say I am borderline ketogenic in terms of carb intake. Thank you.
Once I reduce to 10'ish % body fat, I have no doubt I will maintain it. I view my current diet and exercise regimen as a lifestyle change. I view it as permanent but could use a final push.

Have you had a recent blood test. Over 40 is prime time to check for Low T.

215 @ 10% body fat is pro level. Appreciate the goals but you're getting ahead of the game here.

Top Bottom