domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Humalog

Humalog

After researching for the last 6 months, I've decided to throw insulin into the mix. Can't afford GH at the levels I need to break through the next barrier, so I've decided to give the slin a run.

I understand that dangers, but I've done my research and I'll be taking all the precautionary measures I can.

That being said, has anyone ordered humalog in the US? If so, is there a good domestic source?

Respectfully,

Jmuscle

Now that I read my post, I realise it definitely should have gone in the source section... Sorry guys, been a long day.

PHURIOUS

Humalog

You dont need a source you just walk into walmart go to the pharmacy and ask for slow acting insulin.

On a side note i would say dont use it unless you are a pro bodybuilder trying to eat giant amounts of food.

Why does everyone want the short cut. Just use some test eat clean food for the proper ratio for your specific needs and your goals and then lift accordingly to your goals

It drives me fucking crazy reading all these threads.

THERE IS NO EASY WAY. IT TAKES HARD WORK

Insulin if used inproperly can KILL YOU.

PHURIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by Jmuscle View Post
    After researching for the last 6 months, I've decided to throw insulin into the mix. Can't afford GH at the levels I need to break through the next barrier, so I've decided to give the slin a run.

I understand that dangers, but I've done my research and I'll be taking all the precautionary measures I can.

That being said, has anyone ordered humalog in the US? If so, is there a good domestic source?

Respectfully,

Jmuscle
    Why in the world do you want to mess with insulin man? What kind of experience do you have and what are your stats? Insulin is some serious shit and it's not a route I would recommend taking.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I know I don't need a source for slow acting, but I see humalog as a better route for me.

I am well aware of the risks. Technically, in AAS can inevitably result in death of used incorrectly.

I am not looking for an easy way out.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Why in the world do you want to mess with insulin man? What kind of experience do you have and what are your stats? Insulin is some serious shit and it's not a route I would recommend taking.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    I fluctuate between 240-247 on a pretty regular basis. Am 5'10 would say somewhere around 10% BF, haven't been tested since my last show. To get to level I want to be at, I really need HGH and would prefer that route, but I can't afford 6IUs of quality GH a day.

PHURIOUS
    I know I don't need a source for slow acting, but I see humalog as a better route for me.

I am well aware of the risks. Technically, in AAS can inevitably result in death of used incorrectly.

I am not looking for an easy way out.
    Bro. Listen. Aas use can cause death in a long term over use capacity

You could pin insulin once and die right there in the floor.

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS
    I fluctuate between 240-247 on a pretty regular basis. Am 5'10 would say somewhere around 10% BF, haven't been tested since my last show. To get to level I want to be at, I really need HGH and would prefer that route, but I can't afford 6IUs of quality GH a day.
    Why do you need 6iu of hgh a day?

PHURIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by PHURIOUS View Post
    Bro. Listen. Aas use can cause death in a long term over use capacity

You could pin insulin once and die right there in the floor.

PHURIOUS
    I agree with you there, it is a much riskier route. I'm not trying to be argumentative, because I do agree with you on the risks. I just don't like being told I'm looking for a shortcut. I've dedicated everything to this sport and will continue to do so. However, it's getting to the point where I'm eating until I'm sick on a daily basis and my body won't go anywhere.

The amount of GH is based upon my coaches regiment. Five days on, two days off. But even by the scale yoh e referenced in the past, I need about 5.4IUs per day for muscle development. Now that at Pharma grade comes out to an insane amount of mooney over a 6-12 month period.

PHURIOUS
    I agree with you there, it is a much riskier route. I'm not trying to be argumentative, because I do agree with you on the risks. I just don't like being told I'm looking for a shortcut. I've dedicated everything to this sport and will continue to do so. However, it's getting to the point where I'm eating until I'm sick on a daily basis and my body won't go anywhere.

The amount of GH is based upon my coaches regiment. Five days on, two days off. But even by the scale yoh e referenced in the past, I need about 5.4IUs per day for muscle development. Now that at Pharma grade comes out to an insane amount of mooney over a 6-12 month period.
    Ok. So then you have to reevaluate your goals. Because if you cant afford what u need you shouldn't go for something dangerous. Which the point of slin is to be used w hgh. For one.

Also idk why people give the advice of 5 days on 2 off. Hgh is released by your pituitary gland everyday and every night. So why would u boost it only 5 of those days.

Its a growth hormone yes but maybe your body just wont grow to how u want.

Why risk your life and your health for that?

PHURIOUS