napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Jmuscle

After researching for the last 6 months, I've decided to throw insulin into the mix. Can't afford GH at the levels I need to break through the next barrier, so I've decided to give the slin a run.

I understand that dangers, but I've done my research and I'll be taking all the precautionary measures I can.

That being said, has anyone ordered humalog in the US? If so, is there a good domestic source?

Respectfully,

Jmuscle

Now that I read my post, I realise it definitely should have gone in the source section... Sorry guys, been a long day.

You dont need a source you just walk into walmart go to the pharmacy and ask for slow acting insulin.

On a side note i would say dont use it unless you are a pro bodybuilder trying to eat giant amounts of food.

Why does everyone want the short cut. Just use some test eat clean food for the proper ratio for your specific needs and your goals and then lift accordingly to your goals

It drives me fucking crazy reading all these threads.

THERE IS NO EASY WAY. IT TAKES HARD WORK

Insulin if used inproperly can KILL YOU.

PHURIOUS

After researching for the last 6 months, I've decided to throw insulin into the mix. Can't afford GH at the levels I need to break through the next barrier, so I've decided to give the slin a run.

I understand that dangers, but I've done my research and I'll be taking all the precautionary measures I can.

That being said, has anyone ordered humalog in the US? If so, is there a good domestic source?

Respectfully,

Jmuscle

Why in the world do you want to mess with insulin man? What kind of experience do you have and what are your stats? Insulin is some serious shit and it's not a route I would recommend taking.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I know I don't need a source for slow acting, but I see humalog as a better route for me.

I am well aware of the risks. Technically, in AAS can inevitably result in death of used incorrectly.

I am not looking for an easy way out.

Why in the world do you want to mess with insulin man? What kind of experience do you have and what are your stats? Insulin is some serious shit and it's not a route I would recommend taking.

I fluctuate between 240-247 on a pretty regular basis. Am 5'10 would say somewhere around 10% BF, haven't been tested since my last show. To get to level I want to be at, I really need HGH and would prefer that route, but I can't afford 6IUs of quality GH a day.

I know I don't need a source for slow acting, but I see humalog as a better route for me.

I am well aware of the risks. Technically, in AAS can inevitably result in death of used incorrectly.

I am not looking for an easy way out.

Bro. Listen. Aas use can cause death in a long term over use capacity

You could pin insulin once and die right there in the floor.

PHURIOUS

I fluctuate between 240-247 on a pretty regular basis. Am 5'10 would say somewhere around 10% BF, haven't been tested since my last show. To get to level I want to be at, I really need HGH and would prefer that route, but I can't afford 6IUs of quality GH a day.

Why do you need 6iu of hgh a day?

PHURIOUS

Bro. Listen. Aas use can cause death in a long term over use capacity

You could pin insulin once and die right there in the floor.

PHURIOUS

I agree with you there, it is a much riskier route. I'm not trying to be argumentative, because I do agree with you on the risks. I just don't like being told I'm looking for a shortcut. I've dedicated everything to this sport and will continue to do so. However, it's getting to the point where I'm eating until I'm sick on a daily basis and my body won't go anywhere.

The amount of GH is based upon my coaches regiment. Five days on, two days off. But even by the scale yoh e referenced in the past, I need about 5.4IUs per day for muscle development. Now that at Pharma grade comes out to an insane amount of mooney over a 6-12 month period.

I agree with you there, it is a much riskier route. I'm not trying to be argumentative, because I do agree with you on the risks. I just don't like being told I'm looking for a shortcut. I've dedicated everything to this sport and will continue to do so. However, it's getting to the point where I'm eating until I'm sick on a daily basis and my body won't go anywhere.

The amount of GH is based upon my coaches regiment. Five days on, two days off. But even by the scale yoh e referenced in the past, I need about 5.4IUs per day for muscle development. Now that at Pharma grade comes out to an insane amount of mooney over a 6-12 month period.

Ok. So then you have to reevaluate your goals. Because if you cant afford what u need you shouldn't go for something dangerous. Which the point of slin is to be used w hgh. For one.

Also idk why people give the advice of 5 days on 2 off. Hgh is released by your pituitary gland everyday and every night. So why would u boost it only 5 of those days.

Its a growth hormone yes but maybe your body just wont grow to how u want.

Why risk your life and your health for that?

PHURIOUS

And yes by the equation u would need 1.76 mg if hgh. So 5iu a day. One pen is 15iu. So 3 days. So yes at $85 a pen ur looking at $850 a month. But hgh is exspensive. Why not up your test dosages then go for dangerous products

What is your current dosages and compounds

PHURIOUS

Ok. So then you have to reevaluate your goals. Because if you cant afford what u need you shouldn't go for something dangerous. Which the point of slin is to be used w hgh. For one.

Also idk why people give the advice of 5 days on 2 off. Hgh is released by your pituitary gland everyday and every night. So why would u boost it only 5 of those days.

Its a growth hormone yes but maybe your body just wont grow to how u want.

Why risk your life and your health for that?

PHURIOUS

If monitored correctly insulin can be easily managed, otherwise you'd see bodybuilders dropping dead every other day from it. Slin can be used with GH and most BBers do combine the two, but GH helps build insulin resistance and technically makes it more dangerous/ partly is the reason for the distended gut.

I have considered changing my goals. But to go to classic physique at my height, I would walk on stage at a max of 195.. It's like flushing years and years down the drain.

If monitored correctly insulin can be easily managed, otherwise you'd see bodybuilders dropping dead every other day from it. Slin can be used with GH and most BBers do combine the two, but GH helps build insulin resistance and technically makes it more dangerous/ partly is the reason for the distended gut.

I have considered changing my goals. But to go to classic physique at my height, I would walk on stage at a max of 195.. It's like flushing years and years down the drain.

Well then i guess you are gonna do what u r gonna do.

But why not kill it in classic physique then be undersized in bodybuilding level.

PHURIOUS

And yes by the equation u would need 1.76 mg if hgh. So 5iu a day. One pen is 15iu. So 3 days. So yes at $85 a pen ur looking at $850 a month. But hgh is exspensive. Why not up your test dosages then go for dangerous products

What is your current dosages and compounds

PHURIOUS

Currently I am mid PCT. So just nolv and some aromasin. I don't cruise because my wife and I are still talking about having kids so I don't want to do more damage to my fertility than I already have.

Last cycle I wanted to blow through some tren I had bought from a local source last year before I moved. So I ran:
Anadrol w 1-6: 150mg
Test E w 1-16: 300mg
Tren E w 1-16: 800mg

This coming cycle looks like
Anadrol w 1-6: 150mg
Test E w 1-16: 800mg
EQ w 1-16: 600mg
Deca w 1-16: 500mg

Id get that eq up which will mAke ur hunger raise a bunch. And maybe up the test a hair. If ur going body builder heavy weight thise guys run 2000mg a week. And ur at 800

PHURIOUS

Well then i guess you are gonna do what u r gonna do.

But why not kill it in classic physique then be undersized in bodybuilding level.

PHURIOUS

My height scares me man. You look at the overall winners and most of them are in the height range of 6'1-6'3. Trust me, I don't like putting my body through this stress. It's hard to work so hard and long for something and not have anything to show for it with the exception of local titles. Told myself I wouldn't walk on stage again until I was 275 off season because competing was slowing me down.

My height scares me man. You look at the overall winners and most of them are in the height range of 6'1-6'3. Trust me, I don't like putting my body through this stress. It's hard to work so hard and long for something and not have anything to show for it with the exception of local titles. Told myself I wouldn't walk on stage again until I was 275 off season because competing was slowing me down.

Well i mean you gotta tale good w bad no matter the level. You have some thinking to do i think.

PHURIOUS

Pharma Lady (forum sponsor) is a judge and she says many end up in the hospital because of mistakes with insulin. I hope you have one nearby just in case. The amount of food you have to eat with insulin is tremendous. You could spend that money on HGH.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say you are in a damn good spot where you are with those stats. How much bigger you trying to get?? There are many pros out there with similar stats to that

I never understood why dudes use slin. If you can't grow with basic compounds, you're just gonna become a pin addict to slin to grow half inch. Slin is deadly. I say train harder, eat MORE...not a meal more..eat 3 meals more!!!!!! And keep the drugs basic brotha.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom