napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How effective are test blends?

sirjecht

Just wanted to know a bit more about test blends. The one recently released by the source I use is a 450mg/ml 10ml vial with 175mg cyp 175 eth 100 prop. When would using this be more beneficial then using any of the other separately. Also how often would this need to be pinned due to different esters?

Just wanted to know a bit more about test blends. The one recently released by the source I use is a 450mg/ml 10ml vial with 175mg cyp 175 eth 100 prop. When would using this be more beneficial then using any of the other separately. Also
how often would this need to be pinned due to different esters?

It's about the same thing as Sustanon really, other than some different esters used, but same basic principle....which is just a combination of esters. There is no difference whatsoever on results versus one solo by itself for a given dosage. It's just a combination of Ester differences and nothing more. I'd just pin it twice a week like Sustanon or a long Ester

The only difference are the shorter or longer esters. Learn the esters, their time it takes to load into your system and how long each esters half lives are. Out of all the items I have never tried Sust or tri blends I just don't see the point. If you want to run a long ester run it - no reason to switch.
In my mind with shorter esters you get faster load times with increase in plasma levels. Longer esters take longer to load and stay active in your system longer.
I have my opinions on when and why you need to switch esters but when it comes to test blends I feel like they are just gimmicks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont like blends that much myself... i feel like there's always one in the blend that is off... for example, you see test/tren/mast and they are 100 each but then you are not getting enough mast when you dose etc.. there's people i trust to make them but there are more that dont know wtf they are doing than do as well... now, there are some quite smart brewers out there for sure but like i said, i dont care for the blends myself... to each their own though

Top Bottom