napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh

calarosts

Hi Dylan,

I just saw your video on HGH cycle and I have a question: I am competing for the first time on Feb 24 and I still have significant amount of fat in my body. I am competing 100% natural but I was told that I should you some HGH to get really shredded for the last 2 weeks. I don’t want to put myself in any health risk, what do you think?

what?? hgh takes so long to actually start burning fat... 2 weeks? thats hilarious man... you will notice NOTHING in two weeks with hgh... whoever told you that is the biggest moron on the planet

what?? hgh takes so long to actually start burning fat... 2 weeks? thats hilarious man... you will notice NOTHING in two weeks with hgh... whoever told you that is the biggest moron on the planet

Lmao! I couldn’t agree more! I wish that shit took effect in just 2 weeks.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while.

HGH is 191 Amino acids and great for recovery long term for anti-aging. This is why it's generally used by people over 35. When you're younger your body recovers well on it's own. Fat loss is a perk from HGH over long term use but it won't get you shredded.

Hi Dylan,

I just saw your video on HGH cycle and I have a question: I am competing for the first time on Feb 24 and I still have significant amount of fat in my body. I am competing 100% natural but I was told that I should you some HGH to get really shredded for the last 2 weeks. I don’t want to put myself in any health risk, what do you think?
If you have fat to lose and you're competing in 2 weeks you're pretty much fucked dude.

HGH takes a long time to really start working. Best bet is to get some gw and s4 and run that, but it sounds like you are far from ready to compete

Top Bottom