domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale

Thread: Help understanding blood work

Help understanding blood work

Hi

I am hoping someone can please help me with my recent blood work from a 8 week 10mg rad 140 cycle, followed by a 4 week OTC PCT(arimistane, DAA, Ashwaganda, Zinc) as well as 20mg Cardarine, blood work has been taken 1 week after finishing my PCT, unfortunately I didn't get bloodwork done prior to my cycle and have been suffering with extremely low Estrogen side effects which now makes sense given my blood work below and the fact I probably didnt need arimistane after all. I know I should have done more research on pct which is why I have registered with you guys.

Help is much appreciated with this and thank you.

Proteins

Albumin 42.30 g/L (Range: 35 - 50)

SHBG 24.60 nmol/L

Premenopause 32.4-128

Postmenopause 27.1-128 (Range: 18.3 - 54.1)

Hormones

FSH 6.21 IU/L

Follicular 3.5-12.5

Ovulation 4.7-21.5

Luteal 1.7-7.7

Postmenopause 25.8-134.8 (Range: 1.5 - 12.4)

LH 8.50 IU/L

Follicular 2.4-12.6

Ovulation 14.0-95.6

Luteal 1.0-11.4

Postmenopause 7.7-58.5 (Range: 1.7 - 8.6)

Oestradiol <18.4 pmol/L

Follicular 45.4 - 854

Ovulation 151 - 1461

Luteal 82 - 1251

Postmenopause <100 (Range: 41 - 159)

Testosterone 15.80 nmol/L (Range: 8.64 - 29)

Free Testosterone - Calc. 0.387 nmol/L (Range: 0.2 - 0.62)

Free Androgen Index 64.23 Ratio (Range: 24 - 104)

Prolactin 186.00 mU/L (Range: 86 - 324)

Adrenal Hormones

DHEA Sulphate 10.300 umol/L (Range: 4.34 - 12.2)

without pre cycle bloodwork, theres nothing to compare it to so how could we have any sort of clue how any of this effected you? clearly using arimistane was a mistake and i tell people over and over and over until i want to pull my hair out to NOT use arimistane or an ai with sarms... i think ive posted it a thousand times just this last year.. i have no clue who keeps telling people to use arimistane during a sarms cycle and even worse, during pct...

Thanks for the reply Dylan I really appreciate it, I am extremely new to this and unfortunately I am now learning the hard way which is why I have came to you guys to learn more through your forums and helpful stickies, i only found out about you as I stumbled across some of your really helpful you tube videos, unfortunately a bit too late.

Hi Dylan

Based on my current blood work is there anything that stands out to say I may not recover well or everything looks within range, understandably my estrogen is very low, will this raise naturally over time? Sorry for the questions.

Thanks

Ya man I think u messed up using Arimistane especially in PCT from a SARMS cycle. Most people should need an AI supplement. AIs need to be used carefully and def error on the side of caution.

if you want help, you need to just upload the bloodwork you have onto the thread, not the way you have it typed out

Nothing looks awful on your blood work. Hard to be 100% sure where you are at though without pre-cycle bloods to compare to.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

From what I can tell your bloodwork looks decent to me. I dont see anything to be concerned about

Thank you all for your responses, much appreciated, apologies my first post on this site had to be a newbie ? I f*cked up, help me please? but I will be submerging myself in all your knowledge moving forward to ensure it doesn?t happen again, thank you all.

Obviously, the blood test seems to be fine, but if you have a lot of concerns, consult a doctor and relax.