napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help a NOOB out please

linwood

Hey Dylan,

First I want to say thanks for all the info you provide already on youtube. However I am going to researching with SARMS for the very first time and want to make sure I get it right. The subject is a male, 34 years of age, 6’3, 242lbs and 23% body fat. So not a very lean guy but. Not terribly overweight. The goal be at peak preformance and conditioning. Below is a picture of at about 204lb about 15months ago. So there is an understanding of proper diet and training.

What’s available
SR-9009 (120 Caps, 2 caps per serving, 25mg per serving)
S4 ( 120 caps, 25mg per serving)
RAD-140 (120 caps, 2 caps per serving, 30mg per serving)
MK-677 (120 caps, 12.5mg per serving)
LGD-4033 (120 caps, 2 caps per serving, 25 mg per serving
YK-11(180 caps, 3 caps per serving, 4mg per serving)

So the plan so far is to do this in 8 week periods.

1st 8 weeks MK667 @ 12.5mg + LGD @ 25mg + SR9009 @ 25mg

Week off (Taking a product call Testup)

2nd 8 weeks RAD @ 30mg + YK11 @ 4mg

Week off (Testup)

3rd 8 weeks S4 @ 25mg

Complete
PCT with Testup, kidney liver cleanse and I3C-DIM

So as you can see this will be a 26 week run but I am hoping for some great results, What do you recommend switching around? Are there any of the listed SARMS that should be split morning and night? Is this timeline fine to run these compounds? If there is a better way to mix and match the items I have please let me know. And maybe an explanation.

Thanks for everything you do brother.

you really dont have any idea what you are doing here man... what exactly are your goals? where are you getting your sarms from? it sounds like you have a strange source based on what you wrote...

My goal is to build as much lean muscle as possible. And cut my current body fat down. The source I used was total shoptotalnutrition.com (hardcore Formulations) products.

I am on day #2 of

SR 9009 3x a day at 35 mg total.
Rad 140 2x a day at 25 mg total.
S4 2x a day at 50 mg total.

I like to split almost everything I take to twice a day. It always seems to be a bit safer in my mind. Than taking it once a day.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
those are NOT real sarms, just as i suspected... DO NOT use that garbage... you have no clue what you are actually using and it will end up hurting you

this is how to run this...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom