napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help me get abs

yesdont

Hi Dylan I just wanted your advice on my situation as I have been taking t3 ,clenbuterol, ,hgh igf ,testosterone prop ,mk677,and anavar while I was in Thailand for around 4 months I lost 10 kg of fat and put on 5kg of muscle but still have stubborn fat I can't seem to get rid of I eat clean and work out every day but can't get abs ..;( also I haven't done a pct and I'm back in my home country now where steroids are illegal I went to my doctor and they said don't worry about pct we will just check your blood and go from there .. not sure what I should do but I'm interested in your opinion and love watching your videos every day thanks Dylan have a nice day

Steroids are not fat burners. Abs come from cardio and a proper diet. If you eat clean then you will need to eat extremely clean for abs. IF anything you will be told to try SARMs for enhancement but honestly nothing will help you if your diet is not actually good.

bro, you need to stop this shit NOW... your doctor said don't worry about pct? are you kidding me? LOOK at all this shit you are running... i WILL NOT contribute to this mess whatsoever... you want to ruin your life, guess what, thats on you.. you are lazy as can be... you are trying to use everything under the sun to lose weight, when your ass should be working on your diet and training... look at all this shit you are running!! how old are you?

Hi Dylan I just wanted your advice on my situation as I have been taking t3 ,clenbuterol, ,hgh igf ,testosterone prop ,mk677,and anavar while I was in Thailand for around 4 months I lost 10 kg of fat and put on 5kg of muscle but still have stubborn fat I can't seem to get rid of I eat clean and work out every day but can't get abs ..;( also I haven't done a pct and I'm back in my home country now where steroids are illegal I went to my doctor and they said don't worry about pct we will just check your blood and go from there .. not sure what I should do but I'm interested in your opinion and love watching your videos every day thanks Dylan have a nice day

You are relying on drugs to do the work for you it sounds like bud. It doesn't quite work that way. Despite what you're saying about eating clean there has to be obviouos hole in your diet that need fixed. Diet is everything and no drugs will change that. You are using things I would never condone to you at all. T3 and Clen are dangerous and very bad for you.

The fact that you ran this stuff without research or a pct put together is pretty troubling to say the least. What is your full stats?

Lazy shitheads... smh. I want abs, but I don't wanna do the necessary work to get them. Lazy people get lazy people bodies you fucking idiot.

Throw in some meth...I hear that shit is good for weight loss. Bad for teeth though.. No worries I can fix the teeth for ya! Who needs teeth when you have abs?!

Dude abs are made in the kitchen be smart about your health and stop hoping drugs will do the work for u!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i mean, i just cant get over this shit... LOOK at all this shit being ran and for what??? to accomplish what? something you WILL NOT KEEP and you could get on your own if you got up off your ass and actually put in the time and effort... why are there so many people that are scared to put in some fucking blood, sweat and tears... THIS SHIT IS NOT MAGIC... DO YOU REALIZE HOW FUCKING HARD WE ALL WORK FOR THIS??? i mean, unreal... seriously.. hey, i want to make a million dollars but i just want to sleep all fucking day and night... someone go plant the money tree... unbelievable

Top Bottom