napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

This is half the reason why I lift

Self preservation is definitely a big reason of mine to train these days. Even if it's just a deterrent to people that may think otherwise if your a weak looking target. In my earlier years that part of reason was for the V lol

With the video footage available it shouldn't be too hard to catch the little bastards I hope.

Good reason to keep training though!

I lift because I love it. Even if I was 120 pounds soaking wet I'd fucking destroy 98% of attackers, but I'd never allow myself to be in a situation like that. Weapons help as well.

Lol, I would have stuck all them fools! He should have never got off the train, he just allowed them more room to work.

I've been jumped before... it's bullshit that people can't square up man to man without their homies. Cowards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lifting is a good deterrent for people to fuck with you. I'll say that, and ive noticed it quite a bit as ive become bigger. With that said, it doesn't really matter much when you're around a gang of fools like this. The cowards like to have about 6 jump you at once....even though they likely will pick an easier target. They usually do

Lifting is a good deterrent for people to fuck with you. I'll say that, and ive noticed it quite a bit as ive become bigger. With that said, it doesn't really matter much when you're around a gang of fools like this. The cowards like to have about 6 jump you at once....even though they likely will pick an easier target. They usually do

I agree.. It's a great deterrent, but usually the people that are targets are people that look insecure and express body language that says, "I shouldn't be here...". Always act like you know where you're going and that you know where you're at.

Weak people capitalize on the weaker. Unless you're running your mouth to the wrong group of people you usually won't get fucked with. Mind your own business and keep it pushin.

I agree.. It's a great deterrent, but usually the people that are targets are people that look insecure and express body language that says, "I shouldn't be here...". Always act like you know where you're going and that you know where you're at.

Weak people capitalize on the weaker. Unless you're running your mouth to the wrong group of people you usually won't get fucked with. Mind your own business and keep it pushin.

You're exactly right brother. My wife and I ended up on the wrong side of town in Chicago once very late at night, and she got pretty scared. I told her to keep her cool and and don't act frightened. She stayed close to me and I walked confident as fuck. We never had a single problem. As a matter of fact some dude yelled "looking swoll as fuck bro" as we were walking by. The potential was very high for things to go bad that night, but looking itimidating and keeping confidence might have been the difference maker on not making the paper that night. Who knows

You're exactly right brother. My wife and I ended up on the wrong side of town in Chicago once very late at night, and she got pretty scared. I told her to keep her cool and and don't act frightened. She stayed close to me and I walked confident as fuck. We never had a single problem. As a matter of fact some dude yelled "looking swoll as fuck bro" as we were walking by. The potential was very high for things to go bad that night, but looking itimidating and keeping confidence might have been the difference maker on not making the paper that night. Who knows

Chicago is a bad place to make geographical mistakes... that's for damn sure.

Top Bottom