napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Half-life of sarms

skaterbros

Hi Dylan i'm a Drug-free competitor of 22 years old and i would like to run a sarms cycle before my competition. I know very well, unfortunately, that there are so many liars in "natural competitions" and i've never taken anything about steroids or pro-hormones in my life yet.
I'm wondering about that, but i would like to begin my first sarm cycle this year (not steroids): i would like to know the half-life of sarms; if they are traceable with urine test because before going on the stage i have to do it; if are safe about, as said, to be avoided with any kind of controls, because i won't to be disqualified. What would you recommend about my first sarm cycle: LGD and S4? I'm in cutting with 220 p, 350 c and 50 f. Which advices should you give me with diet to get best result in deficit caloric for contest preparation?

P.S. WADA as banned SARMS and for this reason, i hope they don't stay in bloodstream when i end the cycle.

Would you still consider yourself a drug free competitor after this? Don't get me wrong I'm obviously pro drug

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. No steroids or prohormones 'yet', but seemingly takes pride in being drug free despite wanting to run PEDs banned by WADA and go undetected. I'm not mad about it, but why stress the drug free so much? Seems condescending almost. I mean half these dumb ass competitions only require you to sign a piece of paper saying 'I'm drug free' the hypocrisy of it all is asinine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are no actual conclusive reports on sarms detection time... most have 24-36 hour max half lives while others, like s4 and sr9009 are far shorter... i cannot tell you with certainty how long they stay in your system because the reports are so inconclusive...

what are your SPECIFIC goals??? Let me know and i'll set you up the proper stack

there are no actual conclusive reports on sarms detection time... most have 24-36 hour max half lives while others, like s4 and sr9009 are far shorter... i cannot tell you with certainty how long they stay in your system because the reports are so inconclusive...

what are your SPECIFIC goals??? Let me know and i'll set you up the proper stack

Ok thank you very much for everything!
I would like to gain lean body mass reaming with low bf (like i'm at the moment at 5%), so what would you recommend me about the perfect sarm cycle to get it?
And in terms of nutrtion and training, which changes would you recommend?

Actually i'm 14 weeks out from my show and i have kept a caloric deficit for the last 6 and half months, almost 7, because I was very bulky. In terms of training, i have always tried to focus on keeping the intensity very high, 5 workouts x week upper-lower-split, with a single session of cardio liss and 2 short sessions of hiit cardio after my weights.

Thanks again for your time and have a nice day.

Top Bottom