napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW-501516 or SR9009

Jmc256

Hello everyone, new to the site. Here are my stats:
6ft 1"
20% bf
3 years working out

My question is that I am looking to lean out and get my endurance up. I have always had problems being able to run for distance. I'm training for morent leaner look and plan on running some local races over the next few years. Which would be better for helping me to do this sr9009 or gw-501516. Thanks for all the help.

Run both if your looking for maximum fat loss but your going to notice the endurance benefits specifically from the GW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, new to the site. Here are my stats:
6ft 1"
20% bf
3 years working out

My question is that I am looking to lean out and get my endurance up. I have always had problems being able to run for distance. I'm training for morent leaner look and plan on running some local races over the next few years. Which would be better for helping me to do this sr9009 or gw-501516. Thanks for all the help.

If you have to pick one, I'd go with GW here....however there is an awesome synergy between the two and that would be best to lean out and take your endurance to a whole new level. That is called the endurance stack for a reason

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/endurance-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

I'd go with both. This is my favorite duo combo. In fact I'm running them both now. I love the endurance benefits and fat loss! Go with both. Sarmsx is where it's at!

Thanks for the quick reply, are the gains on the endurance side something that you keep once you stop the cycle?

Thanks for the quick reply, are the gains on the endurance side something that you keep once you stop the cycle?
you will build your vo2 max continuously throughout the cycle the more you push yourself... obviously when you stop taking them you wont be able to build at that level HOWEVER, as long as you continue the same type of routine, you wont lose any endurance... thats really up to you

Top Bottom