domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lgd side effects

Lgd side effects

Hi guy's, I've started my first cycle of lgd and have been feeling a little shortness of breath, it does pass after about an hour or so , was wondering if anyone else has experienced this as well and if so does it pass, also should mention I'm on test. C 100mg every 7 days . Thanks for your time guy's.

100mg a week? That seems a low dose... how come only 100mg?

Lgd definitely does not cause those sides... are you sure you have real lgd? Where did you get it ?

No I don't think 100mgs will do that if u was on tren then maybe but test c wont do that

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jwest View Post
    Hi guy's, I've started my first cycle of lgd and have been feeling a little shortness of breath, it does pass after about an hour or so , was wondering if anyone else has experienced this as well and if so does it pass, also should mention I'm on test. C 100mg every 7 days . Thanks for your time guy's.
    That's not a side effect of LGD. Where is your LGD from?

My lgd was purchased from EA.

That's your problem..U have a prohormone not sarms

Quote Originally Posted by cmb5017 View Post
    That's your problem..U have a prohormone not sarms
    ooofff.... lol. I think you may be right

My lgd was purchased from EA.
    Well that explains it bro. What you had wasn't Lgd. It was likely a prohormone which explains the side effect you're having. That's a common theme and issue with EA products

I should have known better, when I received the bottle it stated on the label possible side effects breathing problems , sezuries, paralysis, stroke, heart attack and possible death. Is that a typical disclaimer or was I obviously duked. Any suggestions on a honest seller. Thanks for any input.

I should have known better, when I received the bottle it stated on the label possible side effects breathing problems , sezuries, paralysis, stroke, heart attack and possible death. Is that a typical disclaimer or was I obviously duked. Any suggestions on a honest seller. Thanks for any input.
    Are you serious? Possible death?! Bro I'm so sorry you got ripped off from those EA (Enhanced Assholes) guys... if you want to try real lgd, get it from sarmsx. I'm using it right now and the gains are just unreal! With none of the side effects