napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gear

foreems

I have no idea how to get gear can you educate me. I have talked to people in the gym gave people money and they all give me the run around... I have searched forums... sources are back and forth. Maybe I am not asking right or searching right. I just wanted pointed in the right direction. Thanks

let me ask you a question... would you like it if i emailed you out of nowhere and asked you where to, i dont know, score some cocaine? would you like that or think common sense would tell you to do that, without even knowing someone... you sound like a cop dude... NOT SMART and NOT a good way to find out anything like that...

They sell gear here? I thought this was theology forum, sitting around singing kume by yah n shit. I better log out

I have no idea how to get gear can you educate me. I have talked to people in the gym gave people money and they all give me the run around... I have searched forums... sources are back and forth. Maybe I am not asking right or searching right. I just wanted pointed in the right direction. Thanks
Well bro, you have to have common sense. Who the fuck is going to give you a source when we know nothing about You? You haven't established yourself or built any kind of reputation at all. This isn't the way to make an introduction

Sorry but you have not searched forums or you wouldn’t be asking that question. And if you’re clueless on where to get it, chances are you don’t know how to run a proper cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha gave people money and they gave you the run around haha that right there tell me u are not ready for gear hey can I have your PIN number and credit card information?

Top Bottom