napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarms cycle

LuOjo

Hey guys I’m gonna Do my first sarms cycle soon and I want to know what was the recommended dosage for stacking both carderine and ligandrol. I’m 5’9 1/2 and weigh 243 with an bf% of 31 and an ffmi of 24.81(according to thecalculator.co) and I started my cut a month ago

Hey guys I’m gonna Do my first sarms cycle soon and I want to know what was the recommended dosage for stacking both carderine and ligandrol. I’m 5’9 1/2 and weigh 243 with an bf% of 31 and an ffmi of 24.81(according to thecalculator.co) and I started my cut a month ago

Just make sure you have your diet right. S4 would be ideal to throw in as well. Here is your protocol

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW Cardarine 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks for the reply bro, I’m broke af right now so I can’t really afford s4 or the post ct, are those absolutely necessary?

Thanks for the reply bro, I’m broke af right now so I can’t really afford s4 or the post ct, are those absolutely necessary?

They are recommendations for a more successful cycle, but it's really your call bro on what you do.

I got mine from irc.bio, is that ok, also is just carderine and ligandrol an effective stack

irc is HORRIBLE... they are closing with good reason.. i would not touch that shit whatsoever and at 30% body fat and needing to cut weight, why would you run lgd which is a bulking sarm? that literally makes no sense

I wanted to keep building lean muscle and cut fat at the same time, I just bought some s4 also, maybe I’ll just cut first then bulk when the cut is over. By all accounts irc makes good stuff, if you know where I can get good stuff I’m all ears

the only thing you should be worried about now is cutting man... your body fat is considered obese... cutting is the only area of focus you should have

I get it dude, Im only gonna run gw and s4, Idk what my true bf is it wasn’t a dexascan. Tbh I look more like 20-25. Will gw and s4 stacked preserve the gains I’ve already made?

I get it dude, Im only gonna run gw and s4, Idk what my true bf is it wasn’t a dexascan. Tbh I look more like 20-25. Will gw and s4 stacked preserve the gains I’ve already made?

Thats a far better option yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom