napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Ever. Recommendations...

respigul

Hi,
I have been lifting for a few years, and now I want to jump into gear. I've been reading a "LOT" about first cycles, but the info is all over the place on the internet. What would it be an ideal first steroid cycle, and pct. thanks...

respigul said:
Hi,
I have been lifting for a few years, and now I want to jump into gear. I've been reading a "LOT" about first cycles, but the info is all over the place on the internet. What would it be an ideal first steroid cycle, and pct. thanks...

Give us some more info about yourself. Age, size, bf%. It's all important when making plans.

And welcome to Adrenaline Rush!

Re: RE: First Cycle Ever. Recommendations...

respigul said:
Hi,
Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother. You are definitely in the right place. We need to know your current stats and experience to better advise you, so please give us those when you can.

Sarms may be a great start for you if you are just starting out.

respigul said:
Hi,
I have been lifting for a few years, and now I want to jump into gear. I've been reading a "LOT" about first cycles, but the info is all over the place on the internet. What would it be an ideal first steroid cycle, and pct. thanks...[/quote

Your definitely looking at an all test cycle to start with. No orals and no stacking multiple compounds. It will be a basic test approx 300 mg's per week for 12 weeks followed by pct.
if u provide some stats we can help u choose the right compound to start with

This is the place to be! Don't do anything until we get your stats, the members here are excellent and very knowledgeable and will point you to the right direction.

Re: RE: Re: First Cycle Ever. Recommendations...

mixc8 said:
This is the place to be! Don't do anything until we get your stats, the members here are excellent and very knowledgeable and will point you to the right direction.
+1

Stats!!!
High: 5.10
Weight: 176 lbs
Body Fat: 19%
I know the body fat is high, but I was bulking. I think I reached my limit because I'm not gaining muscle through dieting any more. I can bring body fat down quickly through dieting, but bulking is not helping with muscle gains. Like everyone else, I am looking to gain lean muscle, while keeping body fat as low as possible. Even if requires more than one cycle. Thanks for the help, and advise...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: First Cycle Ever. Recommendations...

respigul said:
Stats!!!
I know the body fat is high, but I was bulking. I think I reached my limit because I'm not gaining muscle through dieting any more. I can bring body fat down quickly through dieting, but bulking is not helping with muscle gains. Like everyone else, I am looking to gain lean muscle, while keeping body fat as low as possible. Even if requires more than one cycle. Thanks for the help, and advise...

The first thing you need to do is get your bodyfat down. You shouldn't be bulking at that bodyfat, and that's why you can't add muscle. The fatter you are, the harder it is to gain.

The only thing I would advise you to run right now is the sarms triple stack from pure essence. However the biggest factor is diet, and you really need to clean that up

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

respigul said:
Stats!!!

as you already know, your body fat is far too high right now... here is the best method to doing this the right way to achieve all the goals you have, surpass them and keep longevity here... this is NOT A RUSH... you don't want to jump into something your not ready for or do things in the wrong order where you are causing yourself more harm than good... this is all about being able to last and push through... without health and longevity, there are no cycles, no results etc...

you need to start with a sarms cutting cycle to get in the proper condition... this is a good start spot regardless... it introduces your body to an outside stimulus without jumping in nose deep and still allows for huge gains and progress without the steroid side effects... after you complete your sarms cycle and are in the proper condition, then you should proceed forward with your first steroid cycle... Here is the sarms stack you would want to start with...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom