napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

caleb18

Planning a first cycle, just trying to get everything together and input would be appreciated on what AI to go with.
Cycle will look like this.

Weeks 1-12 test E 250mg dosed twice a week
Weeks 15-18 clomid 50/50/25/25
Weeks 15-18 nolva 40/40/20/20
Weeks 15-18 cardarine 20mg a day

I have ran two sarms cycles already and have about 5 years of working out and about three of proper dieting and nutrition. Current stats are 5 foot 11 184lbs as of this morning. Body fat I’m guessing is around 10%

I’m still on the fence as to what AI to go with and when to start, I know test E doesn’t kick in until around the third week so I don’t want to crash my E2 but I also don’t want gyno or a limp dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most guys on the board go with aromasin 12.5 mg's EOD and assess from there. I personally use a-dex.

You don't want to wait till you have estrogen problems to start your AI, by then it may be too late.

I would drop your weekly test dose to 350 mg's/week.

Very nice physique for being natural. Nice work.

Most guys on the board go with aromasin 12.5 mg's EOD and assess from there. I personally use a-dex.

You don't want to wait till you have estrogen problems to start your AI, by then it may be too late.

I would drop your weekly test dose to 350 mg's/week.

Very nice physique for being natural. Nice work.

So do I start that the same day that I do my first pin? You’re right, I do not want to wait until I have problems, this being my first cycle I don’t know how susceptible I am to estrogen sides.
Reason for dropping it to 350 is because it’s my first cycle?

Thank you, I appreciate that. I’ve worked hard naturally and been patient with that but would like to take it to the next level now.

Yes on both of your questions (at least that's my opinion)

And you're very welcome, I believe in credit where it's due. You've paid your dues and that goes a long way with a lot of guys.

Ever think about competing?

with your test only being 250 for the dosage, you can go with either arimidex or aromasin... i wouldnt run aromasin 12.5 mg eod on just 250 honestly, thats probably too much... more like 6.25 mg eod at that dose

Yes on both of your questions (at least that's my opinion)

And you're very welcome, I believe in credit where it's due. You've paid your dues and that goes a long way with a lot of guys.

Ever think about competing?

Competing has crossed my mind, I’ll see how well this cycle goes I have friends that do it and I’ve been to a couple shows. I currently do it for the personal enjoyment and I don’t want to ruin that. I do build muscle very quickly so maybe I would do well who knows!

with your test only being 250 for the dosage, you can go with either arimidex or aromasin... i wouldnt run aromasin 12.5 mg eod on just 250 honestly, thats probably too much... more like 6.25 mg eod at that dose

Test would be 250 twice a week for a total of 500mg a week.

2866 only 4 weeks is not suppressive.. if you are running 500 mg of test then run aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Top Bottom