napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

chagoler

So I'll try to keep this short and hopefully you can get back to me but I've been lifting for about 6 years now and have good strength and vasculatity but im at 5'8 170-175 lbs. I'd say I have above average genetics but I'm finding it very hard to gain weight even while consuming way more calories than I burn. I'm interested in taking a cycle the safest way possible and was wondering if you could help suggest what I should take? I'm prone to male pattern baldness and my hairlines already receding a bit but it's honestly not a huge deal to me, just throwing that in there in case I should switch up what I take to prevent it from being sped up. Anyways I stumbled upon your YouTube page and have been listening to vids . If you could get back to me I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Please give us the additional information requested so we can advise you properly

Gaining weight can be achieved with diet changes 1st...increasing certain foods. Using me as an example; I have increased fats & it's working well. What's a typical day of eating look like?

Top Bottom