napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

Rm33993

My name's Rich I'm 33 6'2 208lbs my goal is to ultimately reach numbers especially my front squat as lean and long lasting as possible. My front squat max is 315 asg. I've been natural my whole life and hit pretty much my peak. I'm a very versatile lifter in going heavy and endurance. Again my Goal is to obtain new max numbers in my front squat above anything in as lean and long lasting as possible. The cycle I have reviewed thoroughly would be the test cyp, primobolan, equipoise, and maybe tbol with 2 ius of hgh. I want to run it for as 12 weeks and would greatly appreciate any and all insight. I really want to reach 400 and higher in my front squat but I want to do it as lean as possible. Thank you.

I just brought them all up because they are viable options. For my goals intended I was thinking hgh 2 ius 5x a week, test cyp 200 mg twice a week, and equipoise at 200mg twice a week as well. Insight please, I'm trying to get the best results without taking too much but taking enough to run with my workouts.

No they are all just viable options and looking for the best insight into what I can take to fit into my workouts

That's why I'm here thank you all very much I know with test alone I'll reach really good numbers I just don't want to sell myself short while busting my ass at the gym

Dude how do u go from writing u have never taken anything before to now you were taking test eq AND hgh... really bro

Think this through my friend. You need to research more before ever taking steroids.
Believe me I have. Dylan has excellent videos and where I'm at right now a cycle of something simple like test and something that I can build hard gains with and keep those gains would be no different than how I would cycle on and off of my creatine, mass gainers and natural test (d aspartic acid, dhea, magnesium) on every 8 weeks and off 4 weeks except I've just about hit that ceiling where now I believe something like this is the next proper step.

Dude how do u go from writing u have never taken anything before to now you were taking test eq AND hgh... really bro
No I have never taken anything that would be an ideal start considering what I'm able to do and what I'm looking to accomplish

your first cycle is TEST ONLY and definitely not eq, which needs to be ran 16 weeks... you dont run a cycle that long on your first time man...

Thank you all again very much I'll run test cyp at 200 mgs twice a week for 8 weeks if that's a good starting point

For that long Ester of test, you really need to run it 12 weeks. Also you need Aromasin on cycle to control estrogen and I'd recommend organ ST for cycle support.

You also need the proper pct in place. Run Post CT the last two weeks of your cycle, and the two weeks esters clear before pct starts.

Weeks 11-14 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Pct starts week 15

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Excellent. Yes thats the pct I have in place. Thank you all again very much for helping me bridge gaps into my first cycle and pct.

Top Bottom