napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finasteride?

penoost

Hi Dylan

I'm 20 years old and suffering from hair loss.

I have seen some of your videos which are quite interesting.

I have been using RU for about 6 months, but I was still shedding so I started with finasteride.
After 2 weeks of finasteride, I'm experiencing first sides:

Watery semen (which seems normal)
Delayed ejaculation
Can't feel my foreskin, sort of numb?

Some days later, I also experienced sort of ED (can't get it up with only my hand. I need imagination or graphics/videos).
My thing feels sort of soft, but with erection it's still hard.

What should I do?

Finasteride is so good for my hair! I'm diffuse, so I think Finasteride can make it way better, but damn, that numb feeling is scaring me.

I don't want to lose hair! Nor my penis.

I could cry right now :(

I'd be happy if I could hear something from you.

i have done videos on the dangers of finasteride and how it will ruin your life.. look up post finasteride syndrome and do some research.. if you paid me a million dollars, i would not use it nor advise it... thats your call, but you need to know what lies ahead if you use it... also, just so you know, there is NO KNOWN CURE for pfs either so i cant even tell you how to treat it... i would stop immediately if i were you

Stop taking that shit OP.. Your hair ain’t worth it bro. Either make a shit ton of money to fix your hair line or just bic that shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finasteride is some pretty bad stuff. I know it can help,hair greatly, but the side effects are terrible and outweigh the benefits greatly in my opinion. I'd be bald before I'd ever touch it

Top Bottom