napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Females steroid

munamart

Dear Dylan,

Thank you so much for all the videos. Great info and experience you have.

My coach recommended to use clen and Deca for female cycle. I got bad side effects such headaches from clen (I guess) and I have discontinued using both. I don’t think I’m going to use clen ever again but I’m asking about the use of Deca for female cycle, do you think this is beneficial and what are the expected sides effect ( I want use 1ml/week for 6 weeks) how do you compare to Primobolan and winstrol.

I really appreciate your help

do not use deca as a female period... i cannot believe any coach would recommend that but then gain, they have no clue what they are talking about.. DO NOT use deca as a female.. unless you prefer to have male attributes

Deca...horrendous idea for a female. Ostarine would be much better to get your feet wet. Very good chance of virilization with deca

no problem... sarms would be a great option for you and a very mild steroid like anavar and perhaps even primobolan

Deca for a female is about as bad as it gets. You definitely dont want that, and clen has some bad sides

You really can't beat sarms for the benefits when it comes to females. That's what id recommend and you can always add something like anavar to that later but sarms is probsbly all you need

Is it true?
Typical virilization from Tren or Deca. It's not something I would recommend and it can ruin you emotionally long term.
d947bc007c77d04f3593201d282e2c04.jpg

5 very knowledgeable people just emphatically told you NO. Is it really that important to you to destroy your beauty and do God knows what to your female organs?

Women are very secretive about the use of steroid which is annoying, unlike men. I would like to get some gains in my glutes and my coach said Deca can give this. When I used winstrol I got really ripped and I lost body fat but I had to deal with acne and voice started changing so I stopped immediately ( I used for 2 weeks only). Anavar 10 mg got me ripped again and no gains in glutes. Got sick some gains in my legs and arms from Primobolan but I guess I need a miracle to get gains in my glutes like the girls I see on instagram. Any idea?

Thank you for your help. I got it and for sure I won’t use Deca. I have a nice body and won’t for sure ruin it. I never used sarm but I will give it a try. Thank you all 🙏😊

your coach is a fucking idiot, flat out, plain and simple... you think you need deca to have a nice body? thats insanity! your coach is going to ruin your life

Women are very secretive about the use of steroid which is annoying, unlike men. I would like to get some gains in my glutes and my coach said Deca can give this. When I used winstrol I got really ripped and I lost body fat but I had to deal with acne and voice started changing so I stopped immediately ( I used for 2 weeks only). Anavar 10 mg got me ripped again and no gains in glutes. Got sick some gains in my legs and arms from Primobolan but I guess I need a miracle to get gains in my glutes like the girls I see on instagram. Any idea?
A LOT of it has to do with genetics. You can certainly achieve all the enhancement you need with primo, anavar and sarms. You might have to work harder to get it, but you certainly can. Some people are more gifted than others in certain muscle groups. You just have to play with the cards you are dealt and do your best with it. I do know that deca is not the magic answer you are looking for and will only be problematic as a female

Your coaches philosophy is completely flawed. Why would you even consider using something that needed to have the side effects reversed? Why even get to that point?

I’m so glad that I’m talking to you guys and you are putting effort into giving me the right advice. I will for sure follow your advice. I really appreciate your help form my heart ❤️ really thank you 😊

Top Bottom