napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female in need of help with sarms stack

Buttons

Hi Dylan - I am 33 old 5'4 and 152 pounds. I normally stay around the 130lb range but I had surgery and not exercising and eating right packed on the bounds. I did a bikini competition back in 2013 where i prepped for 3 months. I went on stage at 113. I am not trying to get to that weight again but I was really cut and toned and that is where I want to be. I am still with a trainer where we do a lot of weight lifting and some cardio. I do my cardio in the evening. I will be on a meal plan eating 6 times a day. I do not want S4 and I just had eye surgery. SO my thoughts was GW and MK2866 and maybe SR9009 but I am thinking I dont need the SR(. Your thoughts please.

Last edited:
Hi Dylan - I am 43yrs old 5'4 and 152 pounds. I normally stay around the 130lb range but I had surgery and not exercising and eating right packed on the bounds. I did a bikini competition back in 2015 where i prepped for 3 months. I went on stage at 117. I am not trying to get to that weight again but I was really cut and toned and that is where I want to be. I am still with a trainer where we do a lot of weight lifting and some cardio. I do my cardio in the evening. I will be on a meal plan eating 6 times a day. 5 meals with protein and vegetable and meal one is usually protein shake with oatmeal and or grapefruit. I do not want S4 and I just had eye surgery. SO my thoughts was GW and MK2866 and maybe SR9009 but I am thinking I dont need the SR(. Your thoughts please.
females respond extremely well to mk2866... to drop the weight you want to drop, you should add sr9009... so definitely go with the three... here is a link to the discount page at sarmsx followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Hi Dylan - I am 33 old 5'4 and 152 pounds. I normally stay around the 130lb range but I had surgery and not exercising and eating right packed on the bounds. I did a bikini competition back in 2013 where i prepped for 3 months. I went on stage at 113. I am not trying to get to that weight again but I was really cut and toned and that is where I want to be. I am still with a trainer where we do a lot of weight lifting and some cardio. I do my cardio in the evening. I will be on a meal plan eating 6 times a day. I do not want S4 and I just had eye surgery. SO my thoughts was GW and MK2866 and maybe SR9009 but I am thinking I dont need the SR(. Your thoughts please.

I am a female figure competitor and I had a lot of success with the GW/SR stack. They are definitely the best when they are paired. Best of luck!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a female figure competitor and I had a lot of success with the GW/SR stack. They are definitely the best when they are paired. Best of luck!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks for sharing! you did an excellent job!

Top Bottom